Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Addendum:
Whilst it's technically "blank" the changelog for 0.52 has been posted and is available if people actually used the search tool.
Reading this finally motivated me to fix something that's been bugging me: I changed my search default to by date rather than by relevance. Makes simple-searching threads for precisely this ^^^^^ sort of thing a lot easier.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reading this finally motivated me to fix something that's been bugging me: I changed my search default to by date rather than by relevance. Makes simple-searching threads for precisely this ^^^^^ sort of thing a lot easier.
First thing I did before posting.
Learned it waaaaaaaay back in the early 2000's, when these kinds of forums were commonplace.

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
The stepmom constantly tells me "I have to talk to you about one other thing." but no matter where or when I talk with here a new option never appears. Any suggestions?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
The stepmom constantly tells me "I have to talk to you about one other thing." but no matter where or when I talk with here a new option never appears. Any suggestions?
63-6-LT1.save
Well, it seems you missed 22 visits of Lauren to Anna's house, and she wants to inform you about each of them.
It could be reached through real gameplay if you didn't visit her for a long time or by manipulating time variable.
I'll try to remove repetition of the event in the next update.
Right now you can remove her requests with console code:
SMom.TalkThemes["Requested"].Pending = list()

Reactions: Admiral9iner
May 22, 2022
hello i found this in new version 0.52.1 --Sex scene cop - you must meeting with REN Secretary in different place after 22:00 after 2 or 3 time sex violet cop---- alexa +kate must invite kate in step mom house after 23-00 go to Alexa and make cum and Kate surprise and joining reward after 2 or 3 time diferent days - Sex anal with Shop Owner work 3 or 4 hours . other small scene Mom naked training - Ava masturbate - sophie in your bed -- Ana other scene not found -- sorry for my english
sorry for bad english? breh you are an absolute fucking legend. english is fine, and you provide a detailed walkthrough of events WITH pictures. you have nothing to apologize for and no one to apologize to.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
I still haven't managed to trigger this scene. Not sure what I'm missing at this point.
You need to have the Principal and Police check why the gym lights are on a few times, this is where you stay quiet. Eventually, you get the option to pretend you hear a noise without the principal/police, and this is when you can fuck her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anya-tylor1015

Sep 4, 2022
Select an object to cintinue.

Joking, left at the entrance to the hall lies a piece of clothing, click on it and then go to the next piece of clothing.
It's hard to sea, but it's there.
21:00) go to the police, get the scene of violet, if it doesn't trigger, reload your save and try again, once you get the scene, let's go, pick motel, invite motel manager and go inside, cover them both )) that part did not trigger

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes