Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
i only have the "i want to talk" option. it's possible that i might have bugged mine out somehow, i've been using mods for almost the whole game
found the solution, you need to ask for a raise and your job profile should be a sales manager.

Reactions: D2K

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't understand it: I use Chemmy's save, his WT guide and get different times and scenes as in his WT...
How's that possible? And I don't refer to the "reload to trigger an specific scene" event.

F.e.
Code:
============================ 564-thursday ============================

20:00) go outside, not interested, pull up the phone, browser, next location of ren the secretary night activity, mine is downtown on 565, close the phone, go to the suburb
I get ihis on day 564 - so I'm not able to follow his WT anymore...
ren's night activity is an random event and can be different, even when you are using my save, you can get it on a different day or the same day as me, only thing i can say, do the ren's night activity on the day that you get it, and go back later to do the other content, or skip ren's night activity parts, and go back later to get it done, even when you are using my save.

Oct 16, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
What does it mean the numbers, like 5.0/5.0 and what does it mean when there is a D:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I forget does this game have a Gallery? I played it and the Random event BS has me so put off I actively dread a new update and now that I am reading the granny content has been added I just want to see a couple of the new non Granny scenes and I really don't want to play this anymore.

Shadowman939

Jun 25, 2022
Like this game. there is a lot of content compared to most and the developer doesn't look like he's going to quit anytime soon. however, the grind is a little bad.
However, my main criticism is how he is adding characters and working on his content. If this last update is any indication, he is planning to make officer newton next on the list of girls you fuck. That is itself wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have so many girls to work on already. He should focus on the ones he has before he works on any others. he as barely add PE teacher and need to work on the grandmothers.
the updates are all over the place. nothing focused on, no real plan. He will never get this game finished at the rate he is going.

tagovskiii

Jul 21, 2024
How can i progress with the PE teacher? She dont take me to the school at night neither want to sleep with me when shes drunk at motel room. I also don touch her after doing the chorus. HELP

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes