GLUPJ

May 21, 2024
Dose someone can help me "idk how to proggres with kate/aunt and then how to invite her to Anna's house"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The only scenes you miss out on if you don’t do the Bank lady are bank lady scenes. I’ve seen the BJ with Sam (which is as far as she goes I think) and Lil’s content has absolutely nothing to do with the bank manager I’ve seen her threesomes, foursomes
All I’ve missed are the bank lady specific scenes and her photo shoots.
The game is pretty opaque so all can really speak about is my experience. I didn’t do the Bank Lady stuff initially because it seemed as if there may be consequences when I first started playing this game
Oh man

You can have anal and vag sex with Sam, bro.

You are missing a lot of content and you haven't realised how this game works. Why don't you have a look at the walkthrough?

That’s likely gone by the wayside as I’d be surprised if a year down the road he’d be like “oh you broke the law you’re screwed now” and especially since the MC is fucking both his father’s attorney and the judge presiding over the case. So I’ll get around to it one of these days.
You won't see the consequences of these choices and you won't witness how your choices will affect your dad's trial until this game's completion.
You are here on F95 for a while, therefore you should have realised that this game is never going to be completed.

Anyway, you can believe in whatever you want to believe in. I couldn't care less.

But not doing it hasn’t affected me seeing scenes for any other characters.
Oh no, you are so wrong. But... should I care? well, no.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Anyone here who already finished the latest version's new contents? Any help would be much appreciated.
These are the last scenes I can't seem to unlock and trigger.
Thoughts or guide on how to do them?

1. The arrest scenes with the cop which would take place in what looks like a holding cell.

View attachment 3851778

2. I've already encountered the prosecutor during the father's court hearing, but someone shared here this image where the MC looks to be sharing a drink with this guy. Where and how to I get this one.

View attachment 3851780

3. This scene where the MC is smooching with his paternal grandmother while his maternal grandmother stands in the doorway naked and pleasuring herself.

View attachment 3851782

4. And finally, I checked this one out in the game's "images" which is coded as "panic" and has something to do with the paternal grandmother in bed with the MC.

View attachment 3851783

Thanks in advance to anyone who could share some intel on these.
How to get the last scene with Sophia??
Just keep s;eep with her pr anything else?

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
I have a question because in WT on 37 day Tuesday it is stated that I have to give aunt the key and in this day are events with her, problem is that she is not at the motel pool or any place in motel where according to WT she should be... and actually the question is, is there any command to summon her or rather it should be okay to do other things that I can do with other chars and when she show up, just do the not done from her things, but won't this affect other event triggers later??

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.52.1
I don't understand it: I use Chemmy's save, his WT guide and get different times and scenes as in his WT...
How's that possible? And I don't refer to the "reload to trigger an specific scene" event.

F.e.
Code:
============================ 564-thursday ============================

20:00) go outside, not interested, pull up the phone, browser, next location of ren the secretary night activity, mine is downtown on 565, close the phone, go to the suburb
I get ihis on day 564 - so I'm not able to follow his WT anymore...

Feb 16, 2021
Someone share the h scenes...they are not available in the internet. It would be great for me and others to know what's happening in the game..

AxelSquall

Apr 3, 2024
Hello, does the game has any sound at all? I have read a few comments by using the search and someone said that the school bell was very loud but I started playing a few hours and don't hear anything, not even music and the game isn't muted.

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes