Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And where is the prison?
You need to meet Ren at night. The police will arrest you.

Don’t think that’s true. I’m 90% up to date with all the content except the bank lady. I have not done any of her content except going to talk to her and her asking for my help. Never helped her or went back to see her.
See above. No shagging the bank lady = less progress with Sam and no threesome with little sis.

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone.
First off, great game, however, it needs a proper walkthrough man...
Now, my question gentlemen is... I met the judge!! Finally found her, lol. Now, how on earth do I raise her allure?? All I can do for the moment is talk about interests and her opinion is already 100(cause of the mod).
Also, I've of grandmothers. When/How do I get to meet them?!
I've tried to follow the walkthrough pdf but, no joy. Any help would be appreciated, I like this game very much, I've followed it for a while now but the no pointers thing is really starting to wear me down....

Edit: Apologies, one more thing.
I'm also stuck with the stepsister(Mary) training quest. After the (play with her p$$) in her bedroom, no matter how many times I do it, nothing more happens. Is that the end of the quest for now?

Last edited:
Reactions: AR21

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Hello everyone.
First off, great game, however, it needs a proper walkthrough man...
Now, my question gentlemen is... I met the judge!! Finally found her, lol. Now, how on earth do I raise her allure?? All I can do for the moment is talk about interests and her opinion is already 100(cause of the mod).
Also, I've of grandmothers. When/How do I get to meet them?!
I've tried to follow the walkthrough pdf but, no joy. Any help would be appreciated, I like this game very much, I've followed it for a while now but the no pointers thing is really starting to wear me down....

Edit: Apologies, one more thing.
I'm also stuck with the stepsister(Mary) training quest. After the (play with her p$$) in her bedroom, no matter how many times I do it, nothing more happens. Is that the end of the quest for now?
Follow this guide to finish the first half content...Then,folllow the change log and go

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I guess you misunderstood.

The scene is:

you come back home with Jill at 4 am. She wants to have sex. Kate barges in and she joins you. That's it.
I ve checked the image.Now I just got one left to be found,which is the Sophia woke up (seems)by MC s side.
I try to sleep with Sophia but nothing happen.
So,any clue?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I ve checked the image.Now I just got one left to be found,which is the Sophia woke up (seems)by MC s side.
I try to sleep with Sophia but nothing happen.
So,any clue?
Sorry, but the grannies are No Fly Zone to me. I guess you must grind some scenes with her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Any ideas of what you have to do to trigger the 0.52 scene where MC has anal sex with the shop owner?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ok so to make it clear one last question: kate has to be in town but not in the mcs room?
Bro :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you don't give Kate your spare room key, she won't be staying at the motel. If she isn't staying at the motel... guess what? you CANNOT have any sex scene involving her at the motel.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
The monthly trigger-whack-a-mole with shitty rng and non-existing hints system gets tiring. Also doesn't help that none of the storylines introduced years ago are actually moving, but dude just keeps padding on the characters and branches one tiny bite at a time.

Gameplay hasn't involved a bit, and despite being regularly updated fails to provide any substantial content.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
The monthly trigger-whack-a-mole with shitty rng and non-existing hints system gets tiring. Also doesn't help that none of the storylines introduced years ago are actually moving, but dude just keeps padding on the characters and branches one tiny bite at a time.

Gameplay hasn't involved a bit, and despite being regularly updated fails to provide any substantial content.
i love the monthly whack a mole, so maybe it's just not your cup of tea. the storyline is actually moving with the case stuff and testimony, more than the last several months. and there's a ton of content. you can romance any named female character except officer newton. i don't know what type of gameplay improvements you're expecting from a sandbox.

Reactions: Justanx and yulee8

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Bro :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you don't give Kate your spare room key, she won't be staying at the motel. If she isn't staying at the motel... guess what? you CANNOT have any sex scene involving her at the motel.
but i told you i can't enter the room when kate is in there, the option appears but isn't clickable. is it just rng and i have to try over and over again( which i already did a couple of times)?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Really wish they'd add a scene with the neighbor boy and one of the neighbors, I don't mind swinging or sharing scenes and it'd be kinda hot to set them up with like a blindfold or something where the cheerleader never realises it's the boy.

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes