m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Someone pls delete sandbox in that game - renders and models looks good but i don't wanna waste any time on repetitive grinding missions
Yeah, This game is good enough but I must be honest that I hate when we make mistakes in taking steps and dialogue the game will stuck and grind. That why Iam not plays this game anymore too complicated.

Reactions: Johnson2588

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Don't people know how to use a proper translator or spell check? I almost got an aneurysm just reading this.
People are being respectful of the site being an English Language forum. They are trying their best to communicate. If they commented using another language, many would start bitching at them and telling them "this is an English" site.

It seems to me that we have a reasonable text editor. I wonder if a spellchecking extension could be integrated without violating privacy?

grass12345

Feb 19, 2021
but i told you i can't enter the room when kate is in there, the option appears but isn't clickable. is it just rng and i have to try over and over again( which i already did a couple of times)?
switch to you and jill a room so you dont have to use the alternative one

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
Added actual Android version
I appreciate your Android port. So far I have only 1 issue with it. Unfortunately, it happens to be one of the more critical aspects for an immersive & enjoyable experience (at least in my estimation). The APK does include the family iPatch (eg, 'x-family-mod-0.52.0.rpyc'). But the main menu in the game displays "Holy Commune Edition". Is there a way I can fix this myself without bothering you anymore? Would appreciate some direction her. & again, thank you for this port

EDIT: Although a relatively minor issue, I figured I'd let you know the gallery isn't working (see attachment Screenshot_20240720_191031_Straitened Times.jpg ).

Last edited:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I appreciate your Android port. So far I have only 1 issue with it. Unfortunately, it happens to be one of the more critical aspects for an immersive & enjoyable experience (at least in my estimation). The APK does include the family iPatch (eg, 'x-family-mod-0.52.0.rpyc'). But the main menu in the game displays "Holy Commune Edition". Is there a way I can fix this myself without bothering you anymore? Would appreciate some direction her. & again, thank you for this port

EDIT: Although a relatively minor issue, I figured I'd let you know the gallery isn't working (see attachment View attachment 3851425 ).
Estrada 777's apk version is best!! Cheats and walk-through included. We usually have to wait some time for it though.

Erikico

Feb 17, 2018
THE NEW SCECES I found:

1,Sophia:pretend husband--suck tits --she jerk MC
2,Ava:Masturbate together--come closer to her- shot her
3,Kate and Alexa:Invite Kate to Anna s house --upstars,go to Alexa room-Make her cum--Kate join. Pepeat this till they HJ MC together.

Any others?
4,Sex with PE Teacher at night in the School Gym.

RabidRabbit2023

May 22, 2023
There seems to be a missing image:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/Motel/2Bedded/mom/mom_training_miss.webp') at 0x0000000012f0add0>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Motel/2Bedded/mom/mom_training_miss.webp'.

Occurs if you're trying to work out with mom in a double bedded room. Would be an issue with starting a new game.

Reactions: WCold

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone here who already finished the latest version's new contents? Any help would be much appreciated.
These are the last scenes I can't seem to unlock and trigger.
Thoughts or guide on how to do them?

1. The arrest scenes with the cop which would take place in what looks like a holding cell.

1721527212581.png

2. I've already encountered the prosecutor during the father's court hearing, but someone shared here this image where the MC looks to be sharing a drink with this guy. Where and how to I get this one.

1721527304634.png

3. This scene where the MC is smooching with his paternal grandmother while his maternal grandmother stands in the doorway naked and pleasuring herself.

1721527435757.png

4. And finally, I checked this one out in the game's "images" which is coded as "panic" and has something to do with the paternal grandmother in bed with the MC.

1721527508188.jpeg

Thanks in advance to anyone who could share some intel on these.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
There seems to be a missing image:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/Motel/2Bedded/mom/mom_training_miss.webp') at 0x0000000012f0add0>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Motel/2Bedded/mom/mom_training_miss.webp'.

Occurs if you're trying to work out with mom in a double bedded room. Would be an issue with starting a new game.
Could be incorrectly named image file as there is a 'images/Motel/2Bedded/mom/mom_fitness_miss.webp'

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone here who already finished the latest version's new contents? Any help would be much appreciated.
These are the last scenes I can't seem to unlock and trigger.
Thoughts or guide on how to do them?

1. The arrest scenes with the cop which would take place in what looks like a holding cell.

View attachment 3851778

2. I've already encountered the prosecutor during the father's court hearing, but someone shared here this image where the MC looks to be sharing a drink with this guy. Where and how to I get this one.

View attachment 3851780

3. This scene where the MC is smooching with his paternal grandmother while his maternal grandmother stands in the doorway naked and pleasuring herself.

View attachment 3851782

4. And finally, I checked this one out in the game's "images" which is coded as "panic" and has something to do with the paternal grandmother in bed with the MC.

View attachment 3851783

Thanks in advance to anyone who could share some intel on these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
See above. No shagging the bank lady = less progress with Sam and no threesome with little sis.
The only scenes you miss out on if you don’t do the Bank lady are bank lady scenes. I’ve seen the BJ with Sam (which is as far as she goes I think) and Lil’s content has absolutely nothing to do with the bank manager I’ve seen her threesomes, foursomes
All I’ve missed are the bank lady specific scenes and her photo shoots.
The game is pretty opaque so all can really speak about is my experience. I didn’t do the Bank Lady stuff initially because it seemed as if there may be consequences when I first started playing this game
That’s likely gone by the wayside as I’d be surprised if a year down the road he’d be like “oh you broke the law you’re screwed now” and especially since the MC is fucking both his father’s attorney and the judge presiding over the case. So I’ll get around to it one of these days. But not doing it hasn’t affected me seeing scenes for any other characters.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Hello everyone.
First off, great game, however, it needs a proper walkthrough man...
Now, my question gentlemen is... I met the judge!! Finally found her, lol. Now, how on earth do I raise her allure?? All I can do for the moment is talk about interests and her opinion is already 100(cause of the mod).
Also, I've of grandmothers. When/How do I get to meet them?!
I've tried to follow the walkthrough pdf but, no joy. Any help would be appreciated, I like this game very much, I've followed it for a while now but the no pointers thing is really starting to wear me down....

Edit: Apologies, one more thing.
I'm also stuck with the stepsister(Mary) training quest. After the (play with her p$$) in her bedroom, no matter how many times I do it, nothing more happens. Is that the end of the quest for now?
Yeah, couldn't agree more in regards to the walkthrough. The rng alone makes this very, very difficult to play. I thought I had "beaten" the game a while back and wasn't until I saw some screenshots of scenes I had never seen I got back into the game. Barely made any progress and without the help of that old walkthrough guide(0.42) I would have been stuck. I'm still stuck at "Other Holy Commune's House" I know there are a LOT more scenes with Mary, Alexa and a group scene with Leader+Mary+Alexa. Been trying to figure out what I am missing, with Mary I have the first 3 options in her bed and with Alexa I only have the first one. The hint system in the game is complete garbage and make no sense.

Reactions: SpareTheRod
3.70 star(s) 165 Votes