lowekz

Jul 31, 2019
How can i progress with the PE teacher? She dont take me to the school at night neither want to sleep with me when shes drunk at motel room. I also don touch her after doing the chorus. HELP
It took me a while to make it work too. Idk exactly what triggered, but I started helping her after classes when the motel thing with the beer wasn't taking me anywhere. Looks like the chorus only works when the girls are in the gym too. After some time, you will be able to touch her. After this, she suggested visiting the school at night.

Reactions: tagovskiii

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Since v52, the Principal has not taken me out of class; nothing naughty happens if I visit her office. Is anyone else having this problem?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
can you tell me how can i fuck aunt kate only option is Blowjop
Once her allure is high enough, you should get the scene the next morning after you sleep with her in the alternate room.

You'll need to take a shower while she's in the bathroom, and it should trigger afterwards.

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023
hello i found this in new version 0.52.1 --Sex scene cop - you must meeting with REN Secretary in different place after 22:00 after 2 or 3 time sex violet cop---- alexa +kate must invite kate in step mom house after 23-00 go to Alexa and make cum and Kate surprise and joining reward after 2 or 3 time diferent days - Sex anal with Shop Owner work 3 or 4 hours . other small scene Mom naked training - Ava masturbate - sophie in your bed -- Ana other scene not found -- sorry for my english

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes