demonkit

Nov 12, 2017
I don't actually play this game anymore, so I haven't updated the mod in a bit. But, I don't think this is actually necessary with the time cheat. If you don't get the event you want, you should be able to go back a few hours, wait, and then re-enter the room until you get the event you want. (Waiting ensures the RNG is re-rolled.)
[/SPOILER]
Excuse me, please. Can you make a mod for time only?

Reactions: jackkane

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey, all! New scenes I have found for 0.53.0 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure there are others per the changelog, but this is what I have found so far. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Putting this here for possible error's sake: There is a new scene when you spend time with Grandma Ava, but it looks like one of the picture sequences is missing and may cause an error. You can safely ignore it and move on.
New shower scene photo with Mary is not new, there is only 4 photos the mc can get from getting her to do a task, and all 4 are from an older version

New vaginal sex scene with Mom in the bathroom is not new, that is from an older version.

The other ones are new.

Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
New shower scene photo with Mary is not new, there is only 4 photos the mc can get from getting her to do a task, and all 4 are from an older version

New vaginal sex scene with Mom in the bathroom is not new, that is from an older version.

The other ones are new.
Edited. :)

checkF

Oct 21, 2016
Maybe new..

Invent with Lit Teacher
School 9:00 in the classroom "Invent a reason for her to leave"
Click on the teacher table

3.70 star(s) 168 Votes