DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
How do I have a threesome with Victoria and Violet? I've tried so many things and nothing works.
You need to fuck them without a condom separately first. Only then can you get the threesome scene. If you're still having issues, I recommend searching the thread. This question has been answered several times but I understand why it's confusing.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
You need to fuck them without a condom separately first. Only then can you get the threesome scene. If you're still having issues, I recommend searching the thread. This question has been answered several times but I understand why it's confusing.
This is the point I've reached with both of them. I've tried different versions and nothing works.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
This is the point I've reached with both of them. I've tried different versions and nothing works.
Same problem. I flipped through 400 pages and didn't see anything concrete. Maybe there is something wrong with the eyesight and the wrong words to search for.
I know that there is some kind of aggravated RNG, that you need to hit all three versions of the handjob, the right bottle, pour it three times, but then at least hit the wall. There were definitely more than forty saves.

The same story with the judge and the drinker together.

It would be nice to have at least a radius of pages where to look)) Well, or a link to the post if anyone remembers where there were clear tips. There may be some additional conditions.

Reactions: MasterChild

DeviousUK

Jul 2, 2024
Turn up, say you have nothing.
Avoid Drinking until they say they have run out.
Magically find you have a Premium Whiskey afterall.
Avoid Drinking
Then at last minute pretend to sleep.
Then it is up to the RNG gods...might get a handjob, might get a whisper in your ear to join them in the bedroom, or everyone falls asleep.

Which Judge/lawyer? The one in the Judge's apartment or the Lawyer's apartment?

Same problem. I flipped through 400 pages and didn't see anything concrete. Maybe there is something wrong with the eyesight and the wrong words to search for.
I know that there is some kind of aggravated RNG, that you need to hit all three versions of the handjob, the right bottle, pour it three times, but then at least hit the wall. There were definitely more than forty saves.

The same story with the judge and the drinker together.

It would be nice to have at least a radius of pages where to look)) Well, or a link to the post if anyone remembers where there were clear tips. There may be some additional conditions.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Which Judge/lawyer? The one in the Judge's apartment or the Lawyer's apartment?
Both. The lawyer's invitation to the judge is played in circles (perhaps it has something to do with the threesome), just as the scene with only the lawyer is not triggered. Naturally premium whiskey.

I assume that they both work after a threesome, but I'm not sure.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
I still have the bug (?) where all preferences are gone, also the already seen events so I have to "skip unseen" or watch everything again at every new start. :(
Someone has the same problem?
Is there a solution, I tried 'search' but didnt find anythinh helpfull :(

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Question about the lawyer, is their a way she gives you her address on her own? or do you have to go through her computer or through Ren?

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There is a way to most definitely know which scenes have been added in the new version.
When you receive the compressed file, only the images added in the new version are created in the game\image folder. (not the entire image extracted with UnRen)
I haven't checked if this is the case with the original file, I always get the compressed file.
I've been doing it this way since version 0.51, which is why I don't write down what scenes are added in new versions anymore.
I don't know if this is HRelease's intention, but I find it very convenient, because it allows me to know even small scenes.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There is a way to most definitely know which scenes have been added in the new version.
When you receive the compressed file, only the images added in the new version are created in the game\image folder. (not the entire image extracted with UnRen)
I haven't checked if this is the case with the original file, I always get the compressed file.
I've been doing it this way since version 0.51, which is why I don't write down what scenes are added in new versions anymore.
I don't know if this is HRelease's intention, but I find it very convenient, because it allows me to know even small scenes.
I checked your method. I just opened v0.53-archive with double-click without unzipping it. yes, there is an “images” folder besides the general "archive.rpa" and that folder does contain new images. but also some old ones from mb the past 2 updates. But still makes it easier to find, thanks.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Guys, anyone can help me for fixing this problem? Even with non-compressed version still crash when i load old save. I don't want restart From beginning. Or Just guide me now install save file on mac, please

Last edited:

lynx105

Feb 15, 2021
Question, anyone else get the "Image 'lawfirm_smalloffice_flawyer_hj_prot_movie' not found" error when going to the lawfirm on the weekend and speaking to Victoria? I started a new game as of v53 too

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Question, anyone else get the "Image 'lawfirm_smalloffice_flawyer_hj_prot_movie' not found" error when going to the lawfirm on the weekend and speaking to Victoria? I started a new game as of v53 too
Yes, v0.53.0 has a lot of errors. It was fixed in v0.53.1

Reactions: lynx105
3.70 star(s) 168 Votes