BigMaxxErxx

Nov 4, 2023
Can anyone help me out Iam stuck on teaching Mary Till orgasm only how can I go forward
Nothing available to increase opinion or sexuality

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Any chance for an up to date gallery mod for this game? It seems the gallery that is somehow provided doesn't contain all of the animations/scenes that come with each update.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I agree but not with the grind part but some things are so hard to figure out, have no idea how people do it. The in-game guide isn't very helpful either. I really like the game but wish the guide was more clear.
In principle, everything is logical there.
I didn’t get triggered threesome scene between a lawyer and a cop (and two or three other scenes in their own branches). I got tired of pressing buttons and searching for rng and realized that something was in the way. The lack of developed relationships (to a certain point) with both characters separately was hampered. But here there are already a few hemorrhoids, because catching scenes with a policewoman is a pain, again they are all on rng and there is a spread of three branches, and the lawyer has four options and go figure out which one you need to watch several times only on weekends (not the last in order from top to bottom).

A cheat mod and holding down the Ctrl button will help you avoid grinding.

But the most disgusting thing about the concept is probably the lack of markers for new scenes in the game. That is, in principle, you can navigate according to the patch note if you are EXACTLY sure that you have previously opened all the scenes. But the structure of the game is such that the player is not sure of this until he goes through the same scenes a couple of dozen times, making sure that there is nothing after them.

Should add some kind of beacons to the phone tab, or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulli713

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
incest patch needs a update what is taking so long i suggest make a patch that doesnt need a update and just changes the relations of the characters in game for good instead of the person making it needing to play the game the going through the dialogs and changing what they are to the mc

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
incest patch needs a update what is taking so long i suggest make a patch that doesnt need a update and just changes the relations of the characters in game for good instead of the person making it needing to play the game the going through the dialogs and changing what they are to the mc
It was posted, try using the search to find it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

PepeGonzales

May 13, 2019
I think if, along the way: (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes), you drop all the files from the player who opened the entire gallery, then others will open. If someone has a gallery open, could you drop it off?

Jan 23, 2021
I agree but not with the grind part but some things are so hard to figure out, have no idea how people do it. The in-game guide isn't very helpful either. I really like the game but wish the guide was more clear.

Stop skipping, and you'll find out, some clues come with in the dinner scenes, with stepfamily, family, neighbors, etc.
I used to skip all sh*t, but know, I read almost everything and the game is way too easier, the problem was the grind, but with the cheat mod that is over, no more conflict and talking with them to ask for something.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
If there is a new character that is related to the Gardner's, just add it yourself in the patch, otherwise the patch does not need an update.

3.70 star(s) 168 Votes