Bommel34

Aug 22, 2024
Hey

I think I'm stuck and need help...

If this has been asked before, I'm sorry, I just don't feel like looking through 900 pages.

The principal has the opportunity to become a model... but how do I get her to do it? I've unlocked everything up to the 3rd with the teacher...where did I miss something, I just want to finish the last photography job.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hey

If this has been asked before, I'm sorry, I just don't feel like looking through 900 pages.

The principal has the opportunity to become a model... but how do I get her to do it? I've unlocked everything up to the 3rd with the teacher...where did I miss something, I just want to finish the last photography job.
I also haven't seen it yet. I don't think that it is in the game yet. Anybody else have seen it?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hey

I am pretty sure that has not been put into the game yet.

Bommel34

Aug 22, 2024
I also haven't seen it yet. I don't think that it is in the game yet. Anybody else have seen it?
So there would be the possibility of making her a model in order to unlock the last level for Sam... or is that not yet possible in this current version?

if done with

Sam Fuck is the last active reward for me...
SMom 3some Record
Carson Condom Fuck
Mom Sex Toys Masturbation
Hotel M. Naked
Bank M. Toy Model
Screenshot_2024-08-24_213529.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-24_213501.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-24_213322.jpg

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So there would be the possibility of making her a model in order to unlock the last level for Sam... or is that not yet possible in this current version?
Nope, the principal isn't available yet.
Fucking Sam should be possible if you let her lick a pussy without having a threesome. (which I think can be done with either stepmom or bank manager)

Reactions: Bommel34

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone have advanced save ? dont need necesary full save, just advanced enough, im on new computer and dont want to start everthing over.
and no, using old save is imposible.

• Haha

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Can we help Kate and Alexis with Clothes yet. Or is it still not available. If we can how to get to that part. For now I managed to go to Alexis room at night and get Kate and Alexis Gift scene. Is there more to it than just handjob.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.53.0 + IC + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 576 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
I know it's been asked, but no reply. Just wondering anyone have a saved file with all unlocked? Really wished, they had a way of being able to see what I'm missing, as of right now it only shows what you have unlocked, but no way of knowing if there is something you haven't done.

• Haha

Lavish0401

Apr 9, 2024
I can use my old save on the 0.49 and all is good but not for 0.50 version
I don't understand why but i can't use my last save, i can only use old save 200 days before

can someone help me pls, i'm on MacOs

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 739, in __call__
ImportError: No module named scenelists

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1179, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 281, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 281, in event
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 739, in __call__
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 815, in load
    roots, log = loads(log_data)
  File "/Users/me/Desktop/StraitenedTimes.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named scenelists

Darwin-23.1.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Straitened Times 0.50.0
Same Problem here.
Anyone with a solution?

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
This game should remove all the random triggered events and make them to be triggered at a certain time or period during every week,and make it more clear how to unlock every achievement for every character so players don't overdo a certain event without any progress.Doing these remaking,the game will attract more players and the rating will be higher.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
This game should remove all the random triggered events and make them to be triggered at a certain time or period during every week,and make it more clear how to unlock every achievement for every character so players don't overdo a certain event without any progress.Doing these remaking,the game will attract more players and the rating will be higher.
Agree. Still could not progress from lawyer, cop nighttime party.

3.70 star(s) 168 Votes