UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
This game should remove all the random triggered events and make them to be triggered at a certain time or period during every week,and make it more clear how to unlock every achievement for every character so players don't overdo a certain event without any progress.Doing these remaking,the game will attract more players and the rating will be higher.
I enjoy the randomness and grind. It is what makes the game so good. I don't use cheats, just a whole lot of common sense, and reading

ifyounevertry

Aug 30, 2021
Hey, i can't use cellphone..All the time i click on it "a error as occured"... I tryed to reinstal but same problem.
Mac V53 (and had same probleme with the previous update).
Any solution ?

Thx

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
this game need more info/guide how to progress stories with given characters. i dont care for much for randomness, but random doing some things just in hope of advancing story is realy boring.

Reactions: Maddii4

Nydalimar

May 10, 2021
Hi Everyone, i've discover this game a few days Ago, i've try to follow the Walkthrough , but at the Day 4 , a 5 pm, guide says to trigger the scene where Lisa doing some breasts investigations. I've tried about 200 hundreds times to leave and back , load the game and Pry Around Motel, but nothing happens. Is there a way to trigger this scene ?

Reactions: MasterChild

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.53

Can`t find image Ava

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/Mom/MGran/oldh_mranr_mgran_hj_fpv_holder.jpg') at 0x00000000104b0310>

It looks a missing g is the problem:
oldh_mgranr_mgran_hj_fpv_holder.jpg'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
This is why sometimes I wish the game isn't leaked here too early. Because it's always the .0 version and when a fix or two are made in case of bugs, no one bothers to provide the fixes as well.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hi Everyone, i've discover this game a few days Ago, i've try to follow the Walkthrough , but at the Day 4 , a 5 pm, guide says to trigger the scene where Lisa doing some breasts investigations. I've tried about 200 hundreds times to leave and back , load the game and Pry Around Motel, but nothing happens. Is there a way to trigger this scene ?
This scene is triggered randomly, and as for the walkthrough - the further you go, the more you'll notice inconsistencies between it and your own gameplay. If this scene doesn't work, keep playing, it will work within a few game days.
It's best not to try to follow its every word, but to play on your own, using the walkthrough as a general reference, only occasionally looking into it.
Here
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-53-0-hrelease.52690/post-5738063
clearly said:
The WT is out of sync because of the new content with each update. I will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

Reactions: Nydalimar

Nydalimar

May 10, 2021
This scene is triggered randomly, and as for the walkthrough - the further you go, the more you'll notice inconsistencies between it and your own gameplay. If this scene doesn't work, keep playing, it will work within a few game days.
It's best not to try to follow its every word, but to play on your own, using the walkthrough as a general reference, only occasionally looking into it.
Here
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-53-0-hrelease.52690/post-5738063
clearly said:
The WT is out of sync because of the new content with each update. I will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

Thx for your answer :)

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Hello,
so i played all possible content according to the pdf walktrough execpt i cant get Lil to stay after
the other Holy Commune Dinner. I read all the Results for the forum search but can't get it to work.
I can't request Jill or Mom to go there. Chat with Jill has no options about other Commune and chat
with Mother he says i got no question. Postulant did go over there a few times already too.
I think i had a scene when i stayed and the mothers were fighting. Other Holy Mother says to invite former neighbor
again.
Thanks for any help / hints!

pnut99

May 19, 2024
Hello,
so i played all possible content according to the pdf walktrough execpt i cant get Lil to stay after
the other Holy Commune Dinner. I read all the Results for the forum search but can't get it to work.
I can't request Jill or Mom to go there. Chat with Jill has no options about other Commune and chat
with Mother he says i got no question. Postulant did go over there a few times already too.
I think i had a scene when i stayed and the mothers were fighting. Other Holy Mother says to invite former neighbor
again.
Thanks for any help / hints!
to get lil to stay after you need to have advanced with the stepsister mary to at least vaginal

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
You've missed a trigger somewhere. Just keep doing other things.

3.70 star(s) 168 Votes