SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is why sometimes I wish the game isn't leaked here too early. Because it's always the .0 version and when a fix or two are made in case of bugs, no one bothers to provide the fixes as well.
Because rarely are they game breaking and you can get past them.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/OSis/dialogue_stripper_scared_dark.png'.

File of "2bedded_yoga_fix" in Motel folder still isn't implemented in v053

AxelSquall

Apr 3, 2024
Hello,
so i played all possible content according to the pdf walktrough execpt i cant get Lil to stay after
the other Holy Commune Dinner. I read all the Results for the forum search but can't get it to work.
I can't request Jill or Mom to go there. Chat with Jill has no options about other Commune and chat
with Mother he says i got no question. Postulant did go over there a few times already too.
I think i had a scene when i stayed and the mothers were fighting. Other Holy Mother says to invite former neighbor
again.
Thanks for any help / hints!
I think you have to go to a dinner with your step family alone and they will ask you to invite the other sister, not too sure about it.

pnut99

May 19, 2024
Weird, I hit day 40 and the game gave me bad ending 2 screen. maybe i missed too many family dinners.
yes you did, part of the game is balancing family relations, between attending dinners and sharing rooms, so make sure you regularly attend meals and swap roommates

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
yes you did, part of the game is balancing family relations, between attending dinners and sharing rooms, so make sure you regularly attend meals and swap roommates
There are two ways to lose, first let family tension get too high (check the phone and change sleeping partner whenever the tension meter gets too high for anyone), and the second is to not keep your attendance at school high enough (although once you reach a certain point with the principal she will fix your attendance if it drops)

Not having a job is really bad, but I think that just leads to high levels of family tension?

teblishan

Jan 27, 2024
are there no grandma scene, and how can I improve the relationship with detective york, they won't let me in the apartment, even after giving them drinks

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
How often should i swap roomates? I kept Mother for the whole game because it kept saying that things will happen when sleeping together.
If you want to save your time, there is a cheat mod option:
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-53-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
If you use it, your relationship with LI (including family) will not deteriorate. In addition, you will always have 50000 money.
And you can safely ignore family dinners, etc. This will reduce grind by an order of magnitude.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
You can see it when you're attending dinner, whenever the option becomes red swap with someone
Ah cool. I ended up just switching every friday so it keeps going.

My problem right now is how to advance the photoshoots, i got the mother superior and the manager going full nude, but the photographer tells me i need to bring in more models. I have the principle maxed out opinion and pretty high allure but she says "i'm a principle, i can't do that".

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Ah cool. I ended up just switching every friday so it keeps going.

My problem right now is how to advance the photoshoots, i got the mother superior and the manager going full nude, but the photographer tells me i need to bring in more models. I have the principle maxed out opinion and pretty high allure but she says "i'm a principle, i can't do that".
I'm not sure if there are new models but last time I played there's only 4 (Mother, Stepmother, Banker and the Sex shop owner)

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
wait who's the step mom? There's Holy Mother, the Aunt, the manager, the sex shop owner, the principle and the priest lady.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
wait who's the step mom? There's Holy Mother, the Aunt, the manager, the sex shop owner, the principle and the priest lady.
Anna. I'm not a fan of incest, but in this game without the incest patch, the story involuntarily resembles the ramblings of a mentally ill person.
stepmom.png

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic
3.70 star(s) 168 Votes