Dildacus

May 4, 2024
It's not a task to complete. It's a restriction for maximum count. And yes, 8 times per week is reachable
How is this achievable? It refers to the number of available money launderings per week for the bank manager. I only found this but without specifics. The counter resets every Saturday for me. The manager allows working twice a day? Someone please explain

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How is this achievable? It refers to the number of available money launderings per week for the bank manager. I only found this but without specifics. The counter resets every Saturday for me. The manager allows working twice a day? Someone please explain
You can make money in the bank every 7 hours.
The bank opens at 8am and closes at 7pm, so if you work from 8am-11am for the first time, you can come back between 3pm-6pm to work a second time on the same day.

Last edited:

Dildacus

May 4, 2024
The bank opens at 8am and closes at 7pm, so if you work from 8am-11am for the first time, you can come back between 3pm-6pm to work a second time on the same day.
Everything is clear now. Thank you very much

DeviousUK

Jul 2, 2024
I haven't played in a few updates. The last I played Brigitte would come into her mom's room stating her mom can't sleep with her BF without her. So the 3 of you would then sleep together. Seems this is lining up to be like when sleeping with your mom and sisters. So if not yet then soon there should be a 3some.
That now escalates to you masturbating while they kiss but no actual 3some at this point.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This game needs a more well laid walkthrough. Or a walkthrough mod for sure.
The text walkthrough of the game is comparable to a small book (100-120 pages). Plus screenshots will be useful. Do you think someone based on pure enthusiasm, “for love of art” will take this more than serious work?

Reactions: Joker Jack

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
Yes. Correct. We can make money 8 times within a week. I achieved this. But nothing awarded after complete this. Please help...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yes. Correct. We can make money 8 times within a week. I achieved this. But nothing awarded after complete this. Please help...
As the dev said it's not a task to complete. It resets every week and only shows how often you're able to work at the bank, so no reward...

Reactions: RobbieAbz

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.53.1] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch already included (game folder then folder name incest patch), but it is not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch:
-

Last edited:

finger_finger

May 16, 2024
About Bank Manager Andrea Reyes:
I had the blindfolded threesomes with Lil and now they are drained.
The "Threesomes" are "still effective". Is there a woman for this at the moment besides of Lil or at the modelling? Or is there a not blindfolded threesome with Lil?

Last edited:

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
About Bank Manager Andrea Reyes:
I had the blindfolded threesomes with Lil and now they are drained.
The "Threesomes" are "still effective". Is there a woman for this at the moment besides of Lil or at the modelling? Or is there a not blindfolded threesome with Lil?
Threesome Andrea Reyes and Sam, the photographer.

3.70 star(s) 168 Votes