Praimfaya420

May 21, 2023
I have problems with the following characters : Brigitte, Judge, Lawyer (I searched here but saw no answer hence my post)

Brigitte : can't do more than footjob, tried school, push for ass, or sleep with her mom but nothing
Lawyer : stuck with boobs, can't do more than foot/handjob at work
Judge : can't talk to her at work (can only discuss with the themes), I have her address and i'm maxxed out from the dinner

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
I have problems with the following characters : Brigitte, Judge, Lawyer (I searched here but saw no answer hence my post)

Brigitte : can't do more than footjob, tried school, push for ass, or sleep with her mom but nothing
Lawyer : stuck with boobs, can't do more than foot/handjob at work
Judge : can't talk to her at work (can only discuss with the themes), I have her address and i'm maxxed out from the dinner
Brigitte - Try playing Video games with her
Lawyer and the Judge - Do you attend your father's hearing every now and then

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Anna. I'm not a fan of incest, but in this game without the incest patch, the story involuntarily resembles the ramblings of a mentally ill person.
View attachment 3992406
I am the same way, but sadly most games involving 3/4 and more somes tend to also be incest games, so i just suck it up. But apparently there's an entire other group of women to fool around with i had no idea existed.

Praimfaya420

May 21, 2023
Brigitte - I'm stuck with video games, she won't let me touch her ass but I can play with her pussy and have a footjob (did every choice at least 5 times)
Lawyer and Judge - Yes I attended at least 10 hearings (I unlocked the Abbess with this)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Brigitte - I'm stuck with video games, she won't let me touch her ass but I can play with her pussy and have a footjob (did every choice at least 5 times)
Sneak into her house at 1:00, knock on her door. Do this until you get condom sex, then raw sex.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
For the Judge, has she visited you to talk about her daughter in your alternative room yet?

If not, you need to do that. Visit the alternative room in the evening when it's otherwise empty. Immediately after you serve the Judge dinner has worked best for me, but I'm not sure that bit is a requirement.

If you've already had that visit, and the option to talk about her daughter in her office still doesn't show up, I got nothin'.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Start having dinner with them. At some point, she will declare that you guys are dating. Then you can get the GF benefits.

Is Brigittie and Lauren threesome possible
I haven't played in a few updates. The last I played Brigitte would come into her mom's room stating her mom can't sleep with her BF without her. So the 3 of you would then sleep together. Seems this is lining up to be like when sleeping with your mom and sisters. So if not yet then soon there should be a 3some.

Praimfaya420

May 21, 2023
Start having dinner with them. At some point, she will declare that you guys are dating. Then you can get the GF benefits.
Thanks mate

For the Judge, has she visited you to talk about her daughter in your alternative room yet?

If not, you need to do that. Visit the alternative room in the evening when it's otherwise empty. Immediately after you serve the Judge dinner has worked best for me, but I'm not sure that bit is a requirement.

If you've already had that visit, and the option to talk about her daughter in her office still doesn't show up, I got nothin'.
Thanks it works

Praimfaya420

May 21, 2023
Lawyer - Still stuck with her, won't get me past the scene with groping boobs at her home
I've done the cunni with the secretary on weekends, she watches her mother superior have sex on the phone but no, can't sleep with her

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I am the same way, but sadly most games involving 3/4 and more somes tend to also be incest games, so i just suck it up. But apparently there's an entire other group of women to fool around with i had no idea existed.
There's a pretty good (albeit somewhat outdated) guide to this game on OP, you might find it helpful.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incest patch is not working on my game, it's that only happens on me?
If it is not working, you did not put in the correct place.

Not sure why the dev needs a incest patch anymore since they are no longer on Patreon, guess maybe some don't want incest in the game is the only thing I can figure.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I haven't played in a few updates. The last I played Brigitte would come into her mom's room stating her mom can't sleep with her BF without her. So the 3 of you would then sleep together. Seems this is lining up to be like when sleeping with your mom and sisters. So if not yet then soon there should be a 3some.
Hard to know what is done and not done in this game. There are so many paths to be taken in this game that seriously it gets boring to some extent going through days refreshing them etc. Content of this game is really good and that is the only reason I am going through this pain.

Reactions: Sporaddict
3.70 star(s) 168 Votes