Jan 22, 2020
You have the same problem as another player few time ago. A variable has the wrong value. Did you use the console? And which mods do you use exactly?
Thx
I have not used the console ever, I do have all the version 0.9 mods installed. Edit: This was a fresh install.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have not used the console ever, I do have all the version 0.9 mods installed. Edit: This was a fresh install.
I don't understand how this variable (botella) can have this value (25 instead of True). Nothing in code can allow this!!
In any case, you have to use the console (Shift + O) and type: botella = True

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
the same problem I can't move on, how to fix it or save it to the next stage, you can throw it off
As I said, the faulty button has no use for now. So it doesn't prevent you to do what you need in this update.

Jan 22, 2020
I don't understand how this variable (botella) can have this value (25 instead of True). Nothing in code can allow this!!
In any case, you have to use the console (Shift + O) and type: botella = True
Strange, very strange! I'll give that a try. Thanks

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone else think the next release of this game might require players to restart because the fixes for everything broken will require a major rewrite?

As I said, the faulty button has no use for now. So it doesn't prevent you to do what you need in this update.
I think the problem is that the 0.9 update broke a bunch of things from 0.8 and before, so if you start a new game from the 0.9 update, you see bugs that players continuing from 0.8 never saw before.

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello to everyone , i need help .... the poison line is gone all except same (. } dot i drink the medicine still not gone ..... thank you for the help

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
So, though I do like the idea of this game, it is difficult to progress through the many various bugs that seem to never have been corrected. I.E. the mushroom quest. I have the cage for the crabs, 3 crabs caught, boiled water (no idea if this was necessary, but did it anyhow), read the book... and nothing.

And yes, I know about the mushrooms in the first jungle scene, I can clearly see them by the fallen tree... I just can't pick them. So, at this point I will stop playing until the bugs are addressed.

Reactions: valley57

maggar

Sep 28, 2018
I seem to be stuck with waking up in the morning and each time i try to talk to jessica for yoga lessons it just takes me back to wide screen view if you know what im talking about. Basically back to the same wide view of the bamboo shelter.

I wake up and click on her while she sleeping and click the button to talk to her but it takes me out of that view back to previous view. Howdo I start yoga lessons with her?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

Nice addition with the idol quest.

The dick antidote over and over was very annoying. The fact that it keeps you from doing stuff and have to keep doing yet even more quests in hopes that you finally get what you want...the mom...but we are in v0.9 of the game and you STILL don't do it. Seriously? The game came out first in Jan 2020. TWO YEARS later and still haven't done it. I find that very ridiculous. All I have to say is that in v1.0 it better pay off, and pay off in a big way. We deserve something special for all this infuriating wait.

• Hey there
Reactions: valley57

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yoga problem? Use the Fix.
And if it still doesn't work, post a save and explain what you're trying to do.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
According to the replay gallery the next scene for me woule be "Trapped in a cave". (I like to do things in order)
Yet my "Shadow in the night" task only says "...". I have slept for several days now and nothing happens. The only other task I can currently do is "Newcomers" which would be Cuz massaging/getting Mom off, but this would skip 2 scenes in the gallery.
Am I suppose to do the massage scene first?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
According to the replay gallery the next scene for me woule be "Trapped in a cave". (I like to do things in order)
Yet my "Shadow in the night" task only says "...". I have slept for several days now and nothing happens. The only other task I can currently do is "Newcomers" which would be Cuz massaging/getting Mom off, but this would skip 2 scenes in the gallery.
Am I suppose to do the massage scene first?
Usually I add scenes in the gallery in the order I see them during my playthrough. Maybe there're several possible orders... or maybe I reversed something :unsure:
In any case, I think you can't miss any scenes.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes