Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
he's just at 42% for that goal...
So he's not yet a full time developer...
Lots of time between updates is not the big problem. Big problem is that this game is a gigantic handjobs parade. These poor girls' hands are sore and full of blisters, forchrissake, and they have no cream.

The girls don't need food or water. They desperately need this:

original.jpg

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious . . .

Is 'who' you 'start/land-with', on the 'island', random ? :unsure:

I've read some people talking about, a 'relationship', with the 'step-sister'/sister . :oops:

While, my PC landed on the 'island', with his Mom, not his Sister . :sneaky:

And maybe, that's why, I had so much trouble, trying to get anything to work as it was intended to.
As-in, the "PC & Sister(?)" start, was 'fleshed-out' better/more, than the "PC & Mom(Rachel) " start, had been ?
(this is just a 'guess'/speculation) :unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just curious . . .

I've read some people talking about, a 'relationship', with the 'step-sister'/sister . :oops:

And maybe, that's why, I had so much trouble, trying to get anything to work as it was intended to.
As-in, the "PC & Sister(?)" start, was 'fleshed-out' better/more, than the "PC & Mom(Rachel) " start, had been ?
No, you always discover Rachel first.

For Mom/Sis use IC Patch/Mod

From dialogue , There are others from the boat on the Island as well (Possible rival male ?)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just curious . . .

Myself, did not use a patch.
They 're Class-Mates/Old Friends' in my version but, Rachel has a Boyfriend.

Being exclusive in such a situation, is difficult to say the least.
Especially for health reasons Mental and Physical.

Did use a bug-fix when i got stuck and greatful.
Apreciate all helping out here.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can someone help me here, i am stuck with the stamina issue here. in the morning cannot get an option to jerk
The question has been answered at least 20 times since v0.9 was released. Read through a few pages of recent posts to find the unofficial fix.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
How to do antidote posion medicine? When try to make n campfire, the game says: Rick < I dont need tha now > (i have all necessary itens) and i am playng with Rachel as a mc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to do antidote posion medicine? When try to make n campfire, the game says: Rick < I dont need tha now > (i have all necessary itens) and i am playng with Rachel as a mc.
There will be Events in the Camp that leads to feeding the MC the medicine.
Later when you play as MC again you'll also have to wait for Events to trigger in order to take the medicine and advance the story.
I think the Events with M will either be early in the morning or just before going to bed, while when playing as MC dureing the 2nd dinner

Yepole

Feb 24, 2022
hey is current content up to jerk of at pond in the morning to increase stamina? i dont seem to get the option to do so.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes