Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Well, when your not sure when it should happen, (or, if it's not happening when you think it should), you try everything possible, to "trigger" it.

The only options I had were to (when she was lying on her stomach):
1 - Join her, as in , take a 'nap' .
2 - "Peek" on her .
3 - Quit scene

That's every-time when approaching that scene . . . no other variations/options, pop-up/become available .

:oops:
That's crazy, you don't see that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"My" scene is at noon.
Yeah, I 'noticed' that . . . at "Noon", is when my MC and Mom have 'food/dinner' .

Only thing I can think as to "why" I haven't seen that scene yet is, my guy is "searching" for stuff .
I noticed that, every "mini-search" of an area, takes a "time-slot" .
So, if you "search" the Woods Area, that has 4 mini-searches you can do, which equal 4-time-slots. that get used/advance-time.
If you search The Pond Area, that has 5-mini-searches, you can do, which will equal 5-time slots, that advance time by 5 units.

So, apparently, Mom is "sunbathing", while the Son, is out searching for food & stuff, thus missing that scene, or as stated above, is eating food at that time, due to 'time-advancements' from searching .

So, now that I know what scene I'm looking for, and when-around it may happen, could make a big difference .

Thanks for your help ;)(y)!

Reactions: Bibifoc

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
:oops: LOL . . . Now after getting that scene . . . "Mom" won't listen to what the MC wants to tell her .

So, still "stuck", as Quest doesn't 'hint' as to what to do next . . . so, almost in the same boat as before .:rolleyes:

Though, maybe something else will, happen/trigger, as a 'advancement' of that action ? :unsure:

EDIT:
Have tried to tell her again, but get no option, again, at that scene . . .

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Actually . . . haven't seen that scene at all, in-game . :oops:

Here's the one I thought you were talking about . Only "sunbathing " scene I've ever had in-game .
Have you build and lit your camp fire? If not, you are not ready for sunbathing,
I may be wrong but I think sunbathing comes after you build your shelter.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Have you build and lit your camp fire? If not, you are not ready for sunbathing,
I may be wrong but I think sunbathing comes after you build your shelter.
Yeah, tried building Campfire . . . (MC thought something is 'missing')
Read the Handbook . . . (didn't help)
Later, Mom tried to 'help' . . . Son burnt his hands in process, but still no make Campfire.
Mom 'built' the Shelter, aka, a few palm leaves . . .

Forum 'glitch' just wiped out half my post . . . not in the mood to write it all again. sorry

I think there's something wrong with the MC in my game . . . he just decided to have another 'meal' today . . . usually only has one per day o_O . Weird .

EDIT: Just for information . . . Just passed 25 in-game days so far . . . and not really any further than at Day 1 at this point .

No Campfire, No "shelter" (only a few palm leaves), Burnt Hands . . . and Mom just lays around looking 'pretty' all day long . . .

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Later, Mom tried to 'help' . . . Son burnt his hands in process, but still no make Campfire.

Forum 'glitch' just wiped out half my post . . . not in the mood to write it all again. sorry

I think there's something wrong with the MC in my game . . . he just decided to have another 'meal' today . . . usually only has one per day o_O . Weird .
By shelter I meant a lean to made with bamboo and rope.
If the camp fire is not lit then you are too early in the game for sunbathing, you need a working campfire to make the lotion,

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
By shelter I meant a lean to made with bamboo and rope.
If the camp fire is not lit then you are too early in the game for sunbathing, you need a working campfire to make the lotion,
Suggest you go back a few posts, as I have already posted what was/has been done, and what isn't happening at this point .
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but have already answered these questions in previous posts .

At this point, think the best thing to do , is start all over again .
The game, or this version "Paradise Mode", seems to be not working as intended . . . But, at least we now know that .

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021

EDIT: Just for information . . . Just passed 25 in-game days so far . . . and not really any further than at Day 1 at this point .

No Campfire, No "shelter" (only a few palm leaves), Burnt Hands . . . and Mom just lays around looking 'pretty' all day long . . .
I relatively recently (in my opinion, at the end of last year), it wrote quite in detail what to do to dilute the fire, to find a cave and t. Look for my messages.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Suggest you go back a few posts, as I have already posted what was/has been done, and what isn't happening at this point .
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but have already answered these questions in previous posts .

At this point, think the best thing to do , is start all over again .
The game, or this version "Paradise Mode", seems to be not working as intended . . . But, at least we now know that .
Reading your Posts I'd advice you to spend 1 day away from scavenging and instead find M in any location she is at the time and talk to her.
You can only advance the story after healing your hands aswell, which requires several ingame days doing certain Events

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So, is our MC's dick finally going to find the road to the Girls' vajajas after more than 2 fucking years of development or is it going to be stranded once again?

Just asking for a friend, you know :sneaky:
The MC's dick found the girl's vajayjays when they were high on psychedelic mushrooms. That should be enough for you for another year or so.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
"My huge thanks!!!... Now, I will be able to devote myself full time to this project and release content on a regular basis (adding more renders for each update)."
These are words from the developer of this game.
The last version, 0.9 dates back to 06 January 2022, do you really think a full time developer needs 3 months for a new release?

balaena

Oct 10, 2021
"My huge thanks!!!... Now, I will be able to devote myself full time to this project and release content on a regular basis (adding more renders for each update)."
These are words from the developer of this game.
The last version, 0.9 dates back to 06 January 2022, do you really think a full time developer needs 3 months for a new release?
That's the current goal, he will be able to work fulltime once it is reached.

Reactions: filochard
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes