Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, 2 years and still... handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs, handjobs... 1 sex scene only, 2-3 blowjobs, and tons of handjobs.

This is what you get with Patreon funded 3D incest themed games: handjobs and blows simulators. Then the game gets abandoned/remastered/revamped/remade.

Dude, less grinding and stop dragging your/our feet: we wanna get laid, forchrissake!

Last edited:

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I still need help! I have completed all the tasks and I am cured of the snake venom; I have to go north of the island as soon as possible, but when I click on the map in the top right it tells me "I don't need to go there now"....but I have nothing to do on the beach. Is it the end of version 0.9?
Thanks a lot everyone

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I still need help! I have completed all the tasks and I am cured of the snake venom; I have to go north of the island as soon as possible, but when I click on the map in the top right it tells me "I don't need to go there now"....but I have nothing to do on the beach. Is it the end of version 0.9?
Thanks a lot everyone
If you've completed all the tasks, I guess that's the end of the update, yeah

Reactions: 29margot84

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
UpdatedAndroid port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + IC Patch

There are a number of different mods here: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-9-sex-and-games.44521/page-85#post-6357359

I didn't want to force everyone to use all of them but if you want any you can download and unzip the files into the /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.strandeddisk/game directory and restart the app. That mod will then be loaded!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry, min, there's still a bug in the game, I can't click shower when I'm looking for stamina 40.
please fix I'm an android user.
thanks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry, min, there's still a bug in the game, I can't click shower when I'm looking for stamina 40.
please fix I'm an android user.
thanks.
You're going to have to provide me a save file. I don't play this game I have no idea what you're talking about :D

Jun 6, 2021
Needs a walkthrough and possibly bug fixes. I literally got stuck at the part where it wants me to jerk off every morning but there is no icon or option anywhere allowing for this. With nothing else left to do I figured that was all that was finished so far.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Needs a walkthrough and possibly bug fixes. I literally got stuck at the part where it wants me to jerk off every morning but there is no icon or option anywhere allowing for this. With nothing else left to do I figured that was all that was finished so far.
It has been mentioned 100 times in this thread. There is a bug with that quest. Patch available to fix it. Thank Bibifoc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The ingame Questlog is pretty much telling you step by step what to do at what time and place... why'd you want a Walkthrough?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just found this, and I'm wondering, after seeing tags for both male-protagonist, and female-protagonist, ( multiple-protagonist, doesn't count here ), ;

What gender does the PC/MC, start as, or is there a choice ?

Did a 'search', and nothing 'floated' to the surface :sneaky:.

Thanks.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Just found this, and I'm wondering, after seeing tags for both male-protagonist, and female-protagonist, ( multiple-protagonist, doesn't count here ), ;

What gender does the PC/MC, start as, or is there a choice ?

Did a 'search', and nothing 'floated' to the surface :sneaky:.

Thanks.
You have the answer on the previous page though :whistle:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
According to Patreon

ver 0.9b - Jan 19
ver 0.9 - Jan 5
ver 0.8 - Nov 6
ver 0.7 - Aug 7

so... based on his Patreon. I would say an average of 3 months between new versions, with the occasional patched version if bugs need their own B version update. His Patreon has numerous posts about ver 0.10, for subscribers to read.

Reactions: Mamonetti

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
Unable to increase stamina, the icon is there but unusable. Any suggestions?. I've tried waiting a few days, nothing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I hope that includes testing because that was sorely lacking in 0.9. It seems like nobody actually took the 0.9 release and started a new game to test it.
Me, I hope that includes MC finally hitting home run, because I guess those poor girls have got calloused hands and blisters with all those handjobs they've been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes