ngalaxy030

Feb 25, 2018
I cant take a bath. That button is not working and I am playing on adroid, cant use your fix... help me. I cant increase my stamina.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I downloaded this from the 1st page this weekend and now I need to raise my stamina but it won't let me take a bath before the girls wake up. Actually it wont let me take a bath anytime. Is this a bug?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
yes. This has been covered 100 times in this forum. v0.9 has some bugs still. But Bibifoc fixed several of them in his patch.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
ok, i get it may have been covered a 100 times but I was reading from page 6 to 8 (over 200 posts) and not seeing anything about it. I got tired of reading about bugs. I figured it would be quicker to ask, which it turns out it was, so I was right to ask. Now you send me to post on page 17 which talks about a mod. Thank you.

Reactions: Family Fun

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It turns out probably any generic Renpy UI for searching and editing variables works just fine.. I used the cheat mod from Live in Santa County (by 0x52), more specifically the .rpa file, and works perfectly (just copy the file to the game folder and open the interface with Alt + M). Quite useful indeed.

If you're interested, take a look at this post Console UI

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the header of the game it is indicated that you can choose who to play: a male or female character, but in the beginning and during the game I did not notice that you can change the character.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
in the header of the game it is indicated that you can choose who to play: a male or female character, but in the beginning and during the game I did not notice that you can change the character.
IMO "female protagonist" tag is misleading. You're just obliged to play a female character during a short time during the game. It's definitely a male protag game.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes