MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just started this.
Stuck on saveing Jessica.
Have all for infusion but.....
the water is showing red(cannot craft/cook/complete her meds).
No options i can find to fix this.

Guessing this VN is a bit broken, or am i mistaken?
Again, this is my first time checking this VN out.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Just started this.
Stuck on saveing Jessica.
Have all for infusion but.....
the water is showing red(cannot craft/cook/complete her meds).
No options i can find to fix this.

Guessing this VN is a bit broken, or am i mistaken?
Again, this is my first time checking this VN out.
Your situation is a tad vague. Let me see if memory works for me.
- Jessica is unconscious, you need to make anti-fever potion.
- You read the book for recipe.
- You then find the different plants required.
- Go to pond and get full bottle of water.
- Then go to campfire and recipe is listed there (do not forget there are more than 1 page of recipes).
***this is brewed in campfire, NOT from crafting in backpack inventory.

If problem still persists, search this thread for Bibifoc patch to fix campfire bug. Thank him for it. :)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Your situation is a tad vague. Let me see if memory works for me.
- Jessica is unconscious, you need to make anti-fever potion.
- You read the book for recipe.
- You then find the different plants required.
- Go to pond and get full bottle of water.
- Then go to campfire and recipe is listed there (do not forget there are more than 1 page of recipes).
***this is brewed in campfire, NOT from crafting in backpack inventory.

If problem still persists, search this thread for Bibifoc patch to fix campfire bug. Thank him for it. :)
Correct but........

The water is already in the bottle(hence, no option to fill it at the pond).
As stated, the ingreediants are there at the camp-fire but bottle/water still shows red.

And Thank You, will look for this "fix comp-fire bug" and give it a try.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Correct but........

The water is already in the bottle(hence, no option to fill it at the pond).
As stated, the ingreediants are there at the camp-fire but bottle/water still shows red.

And Thank You, will look for this "fix comp-fire bug" and give it a try.
The "campfire fix" won't fix a "red" ingredient problem. And it's probably not a bug. Post your save and I'll take a look.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully this is correct.
Have alotta saves, trying to figure things out on my own. and thank You :) View attachment 1634528
Cooking with water is always tricky because it lacks some infos. The Medicinal infusion needs Unboiled water but your bottle contains Fresh water. Go to the pond and fill the bottle with water. Then you will be able to cook the Medicinal infusion.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Cooking with water is always tricky because it lacks some infos. The Medicinal infusion needs Unboiled water but your bottle contains Fresh water. Go to the pond and fill the bottle with water. Then you will be able to cook the Medicinal infusion.
So greatful the error is me!

:)(y)
Thank You~

Reactions: Bibifoc

JeanMich#123

Feb 4, 2022
Hello I'm new here, I wanted to know if there is a French translation for this game. Or if there isn't one how can I do it myself?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I was wondering if you guys can help me. I am trying to progress in this task : 1644239858696.png

I keep giving them more lotion (the baited one)
and I get this scene with Rachel:
1644239943784.png
Am I supposed to keep giving them even MORE (baited) lotion or am I mssing something that I haven't done?
If I give them the non baited lotion the crab goes away and thenI am progressing to the next scene which is lunch time.
I have a feeling that i am doing something wrong here.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Yes. Carry on. Eventually you get event where you figure out Jessica drinks water after sunbathing with Rachel. You then figure out to dump the water. Jessica goes off to get more. Then you massage mom and things get a little more serious from there. You have to repeat this event to grind thru all the stages.

ps. Baited lotion not required in this event. Standard massage progresses through stages, grab her boobs, get excited, and because she is excited from Jessica, she is more willing to return the favor.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Yes. Carry on. Eventually you get event where you figure out Jessica drinks water after sunbathing with Rachel. You then figure out to dump the water. Jessica goes off to get more. Then you massage mom and things get a little more serious from there. You have to repeat this event to grind thru all the stages.

ps. Baited lotion not required in this event. Standard massage progresses through stages, grab her boobs, get excited, and because she is excited from Jessica, she is more willing to return the favor.
Cool. Thanks for the fast reply.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
In his post, he explains how to use mods so you can use my fix mod.
In my ports you are able to drop .rpy files into a directory on your phone and they will get applied to the game like a patch.

Look on your phone in the Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.strandeddick directory and you will see a "game" subdirectory. Drop your .rpy file in there and run the game. It should automatically apply the new code.

@JohnDoeberman

Reactions: Tikus geng
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes