fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Stranded dick (0.10) - Progress report + New Poll

Hi Patrons!

I wanted to tell you a bit about the progress of version 0.10
Currently, the state of progress is approximately 20/25%, I am focusing these days on finishing two new locations for the new version.
Once I finish these two scenarios, I'll start uploading some previews
Also, I will be posting this week a new poll to decide on a new character that will appear in 0.10. Stay tuned to vote!
On the other hand, the poll about the two characters that appear in 0.9 is still open, those who have not voted yet can do so by clicking

Thanks for everyone's support!!
Regards!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Does anyone aside from the dev actually like it when they start bloating the cast?
Dev's do it every time now. They do it to milk the game for more money, not to make the game good. Another character means more "content" and dev time to get money for. So, now it will focus on the new character and the mom will still not get what we have waited 2 f**king years for. I am really tired of devs doing this.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
This story already laid out from beginning that you have a sister and your mom's boyfriend somewhere on the island. Also is Capt Smith creeping about. So I do not think when we talk about new characters, that these were not planned. Minimum we have 3 more to pop in. And if I recall, there was a mention to Capt Smith having his family with him too. Your cousin mentioned it when she told her story of being in the lifeboat after the fire.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I haven't played for a long time and now a sudden female protagonist tag has appeared here. I had a similar situation with another island survivor game when another unpleasant tag appeared. I have a bad feeling.

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bath_therapy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\RenPy Games\Stranded-Dick\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\RenPy Games\Stranded-Dick\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\RenPy Games\Stranded-Dick\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\RenPy Games\Stranded-Dick\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "Locations.rpyc", line 784, in script
File "D:\Games\RenPy Games\Stranded-Dick\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bath_therapy'.

Screenshot_13.png

can someone share 09b version?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played for a long time and now a sudden female protagonist tag has appeared here. I had a similar situation with another island survivor game when another unpleasant tag appeared. I have a bad feeling.
there is atleast one instance when the Male MC is unconcious and you play as one of te girls to bring him back to camp

Reactions: RemoraDFC
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes