Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Reactions: Smiruk and QBaSS

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Hint Idol 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hint Idol 3 (bis)

Hint Idol 9
Hint Idol 9 (bis)
found them in about 30 seconds. Thanks for the assist.

Guess I'm done for six months or so.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Kingman92

Jul 3, 2021
Can I learn where the end of the 0.9 version ends? I did all the tasks, they all turned red, but the 0.9 end of chapter text did not come.

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Two questions for veteran players, is the game meant to be incest? I played with the incest patch but I think that the attitudes of the characters is not that of a family, did someone play with and without the patch? Which story makes the most sense? the second, Jessica stopped being the annoying bisexual character, who tries to compete with the mc? Thank you very much and please don't kill me for not liking Jessica so much

wsadwsad

May 14, 2019
Two questions for veteran players, is the game meant to be incest? I played with the incest patch but I think that the attitudes of the characters is not that of a family, did someone play with and without the patch? Which story makes the most sense? the second, Jessica stopped being the annoying bisexual character, who tries to compete with the mc? Thank you very much and please don't kill me for not liking Jessica so much
It's a game about classmates(who looks like classmates) on the island. And only in perverted fantasis it's meant to be incest.

Reactions: MrD812 and ash996

pokemonking10

Oct 5, 2020
I did the pond quest where u get bj for the first time . But nothing happens after that . Game shows that i need to pregress newcomer and arachophobia tasks but when i do spider task same thing happens. Is it a bug or something?cant progress at all.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I did the pond quest where u get bj for the first time . But nothing happens after that . Game shows that i need to pregress newcomer and arachophobia tasks but when i do spider task same thing happens. Is it a bug or something?cant progress at all.
Do you use my fix? Can you post a save?

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.9 - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Unzip incest.4.zip in "game" folder.

Fix

!!!! Warning. If you had previoulsy installed the old Fishing Fix, delete it before using the new (delete fishing_fix.rpy and fishing_fix.rpyc !!!!

Fixes:
1/ Campfire disabled
When you try to fish but you haven't a bait, the campfire is wrongly disabled. This patch fixes that.
Note: If you load an old save with this bug, you still need to reactivate the campfire. To do this, pass time using the button at the bottom left.

2/ Fixed problems with earlier yoga scenes due to the new 0.9 version

3/ Fixed a problem with the "Bathing" button at the pond which was unusable for some old quest (bug in 0.9)

Install: Unzip fix.3.zip in "game" folder.

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.9 - Probably compatible with later version)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Unzip auto_eat.zip in "game" folder.

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.9 - Compatible with later version)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Unzip save_name.3.zip in "game" folder.

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.9 - Definitely don't use it with later versions)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Unzip rollback.4.zip in "game" folder.

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker
Install: Unzip extras.8.zip in "game" folder.

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

Changelog:
Android Link ?

Dec 19, 2018
No, I know, I even passed a day doing nothing but advancing time on the bed to get to the pond early morning. I played this a while back and it worked, but this time around something isn't triggering or whatever.
IM having the same issue. Nothing triggers when you go to the lake in the early morning while the girls sleep..

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
How to find a cave and breed a fire I wrote enough in detail only a month ago. You still sometimes look a little more carefully, and not just 2-3 last pages.

In general, the game is quite simple, you only need to read carefully and think a little bit. I just can not imagine how some problems may arise when it passes.

elnegrojason

Jan 15, 2022
ramas = 7
rocas = 5
latas = 3
npc1_mood = 1000
arandanos = 10
energy = 1000
higos = 10
banana = 10
soda = 3
campfire_research = 99

x = 600
xt= 600
xmenu =
y = 600
yt = 600
ymenu =
quick1 = False
personas = 2
cp = 10
cpt = personas*cp
foodamount = 0
wateramount = 0

energy = 1000
ener_menu= int(energy/10)

read_n = 0

#PC
pc_status =
totalstr = 10
charm = 0
totalcha = 10
inteligence = 0
totalint = 10

JoeStevens92

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone Know How To Raise the Sex Stamina even that I was on the pond I Can't do it and I Don't Find any walktrought for that???? I'm playing on android

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Very early in the morning you walk on the pond and jerking out there on mom or sister. It is necessary to do this not one or two times, but much more.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes