GigaChadFromChad

Oct 15, 2021
Could anyone help me please, I am stuck at the beggening of the task named "Yoga Lessons"?

The problem is the first task, where they say that I need to wake up the cousin(the blond) in the early morning, but the problem is that IDK what I am doing wrong, but even after touching everywhere and approching her and touched the "talk" icon it doesn't work.:(

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Could anyone help me please, I am stuck at the beggening of the task named "Yoga Lessons"?

The problem is the first task, where they say that I need to wake up the cousin(the blond) in the early morning, but the problem is that IDK what I am doing wrong, but even after touching everywhere and approching her and touched the "talk" icon it doesn't work.:(
Can you post a save please?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hi to Everyone!!(y)

I'm the creator of Stranded Dick.
I would really appreciate if you can and want to support my patreon page but if you can't please, help me to spread the word to find some potential patrons (I'll be always in your debt).

Thanks!

Have Fun!!:cool:
Hello there, dear mate, and my warmest welcome to this great Community - you did just well to join.

Thanks for all what you are doing to make this novel appealing since its first udpate. Please keep on doing so.
You will get more and more patreons and supporters fo sure, you deserve it.

With best compliments and regards.

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
UpdatedAndroid port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + IC Patch

There are a number of different mods here: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-9-sex-and-games.44521/page-85#post-6357359

I didn't want to force everyone to use all of them but if you want any you can download and unzip the files into the /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.strandeddisk/game directory and restart the app. That mod will then be loaded!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
how to remowe ic patch ?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
what does that mean by multiple protagonists? can I just use male protagonist ? I don't want to be a woman dude...

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes