MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, does anyone know what to do. The only available quest for me right now is Arachnophobia, but no matter what I do, nothing new comes up. The last progress was the blonde giving a massage to the brunette and after that I haven't received any new notifications in the task bar and there is nothing new available to try doing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what to do. The only available quest for me right now is Arachnophobia, but no matter what I do, nothing new comes up. The last progress was the blonde giving a massage to the brunette and after that I haven't received any new notifications in the task bar and there is nothing new available to try doing.
Post a save, I'll take a look.

skorpyon1

Sep 12, 2018
How do I increase my sex stamina? It says to jerk of in the morning but How? The washing button is always inactive always. Whatever the time.
Screenshot 2022-02-13 101630.png

Wildvenom

Apr 26, 2020
I go to the pond early in the morning to jerk off, but where do I click. I don't see a button and the shower one doesn't work.

boffdub

Mar 16, 2019
Need some help here.

I can't seem to get Jessica to give me her hairgrip and now I can't fish and the campfire stopped.

I can't even make a new campfire, despite having all the materials..

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Need some help here.

I can't seem to get Jessica to give me her hairgrip and now I can't fish and the campfire stopped.

I can't even make a new campfire, despite having all the materials..
You never need to "rebuild" the campfire. If the fire is out, you just have to click on it and add wood. If you can't click on it, then it's a bug and your need my fix mod.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes