lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just new here to this game thread..

I'm quite intrigued about this game.. In fact I've seen this one popping up with latest updates a lot..
I might consider it soon...

But quick questions..
it has Incest tag in it.. so Incest as to who? who are those that would be in incest with the MC?
and
Multiple Protagonist?
so I'm guessing choices would be coming from and be decided from a lot of perspective?

Would really appreciate your intel my friends.
Thank you =)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Just new here to this game thread..

I'm quite intrigued about this game.. In fact I've seen this one popping up with latest updates a lot..
I might consider it soon...

But quick questions..
it has Incest tag in it.. so Incest as to who? who are those that would be in incest with the MC?
and
Multiple Protagonist?
so I'm guessing choices would be coming from and be decided from a lot of perspective?

Would really appreciate your intel my friends.
Thank you =)

The game is updated fairly regularly.

The incest is mom/son and cousin/cousin. Although there could be more in later updates. As the mom and cousin are the only ones found so far. It has been hinted at that others will be found.

The MC is the only one I would consider the protagonist. Although you do act as mom and cousin every now and then.

Hope it helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
If so then there was almost nothing new in v0.1? Where are those new characters and all that new content? Dev said this was the biggest update. Something is not right.

I think a lot of the new content happens once we can climb the cliff. But there is a bug that prevents us from doing so. Once the bug is fixed, I think we will meet more people and interesting times.

ASX14

May 16, 2018
I think a lot of the new content happens once we can climb the cliff. But there is a bug that prevents us from doing so. Once the bug is fixed, I think we will meet more people and interesting times.
Yeah. That's what i said too.

uniqz

May 17, 2021
Hello I can't do the yoga lession in the new update. I try to click on the speechbubble but nothing happen.
Any idea?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
The game is updated fairly regularly.

The incest is mom/son and cousin/cousin. Although there could be more in later updates. As the mom and cousin are the only ones found so far. It has been hinted at that others will be found.

The MC is the only one I would consider the protagonist. Although you do act as mom and cousin every now and then.

Hope it helps.
WOW THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS FRIEND.

This is plentiful.. now I'm more decided to play this soon.
Thanks truly #grateful =)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hello I can't do the yoga lession in the new update. I try to click on the speechbubble but nothing happen.
Any idea?
You most likely are doing what I did. You need to go to bed early, so that you can wake up on the first morning time and not the second. If you are waking up after staying up with mom and cousin, then it is the second morning slot and not the first.

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
We have at least 4 sex scenes in this update. And no, you can't climb cliff (the game'll signal when you finish this update).
So far I have found only 1 bug - scenes from the new update aren't displayed in the gallery.
1650642421848.png
All refers to cliff.. So..

Last edited:

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
New to this game. is the i-patch for 0.4 working for this version? because i tried it and they are all still friends and classmates.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
New to this game. is the i-patch for 0.4 working for this version? because i tried it and they are all still friends and classmates.
I've had the exact question minutes ago friend..

I was told, that the best incest patch can be found in the MULTI-MOD in the OP... mod by Bibifoc
but the thing is.. it is update-sensitive..
so we'll need to wait for the patches to be updated as well to align properly with the latest version of the main game..

Hope this helped =)

Reactions: Ramagar

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Personally, I would use the mods/fixes listed on the OP under the Multi-Mod/Fixes link. Bibifoc does a great job of keeping them updated and fixing any errors discovered in them. Also letting you know what version of the game they work with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc

uniqz

May 17, 2021
You most likely are doing what I did. You need to go to bed early, so that you can wake up on the first morning time and not the second. If you are waking up after staying up with mom and cousin, then it is the second morning slot and not the first.
That wasnt the problem its still the same result

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes