SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
I've had the exact question minutes ago friend..

I was told, that the best incest patch can be found in the MULTI-MOD in the OP... mod by Bibifoc
but the thing is.. it is update-sensitive..
so we'll need to wait for the patches to be updated as well to align properly with the latest version of the main game..

Hope this helped =)
Personally, I would use the mods/fixes listed on the OP under the Multi-Mod/Fixes link. Bibifoc does a great job of keeping them updated and fixing any errors discovered in them. Also letting you know what version of the game they work with.
i see! thank you kindly, guys.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I have a problem in the game, at the beginning of the last update the only thing that appears active for me to follow are the yoga lessons, but the same scene keeps appearing over and over again, it does not advance, how can I make it advance?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So not much content from my last save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: mod-galery causes error with no other choice then to quit.

Any advice at this point?

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
This game still have a serious memory leakage issue: it's just consume all available volume and then crashed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So not much content from my last save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: mod-galery causes error with no other choice then to quit.

Any advice at this point?

This was exactly the way my game started, but something triggered very quickly that started one of the other tasks again. I don't remember what it was. Either going to sleep or going to the pond in the evening.

Reactions: iDrozzy

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
The game crashes when i try to search for spiders while using the rollback script from the main page.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/rollback.rpy", line 641, in script
call screen hold_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'pick_spider_fix'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/rollback.rpy", line 641, in script
call screen hold_screen
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'pick_spider_fix'.

Anyone know what needs to be modified for it to work ? Bibifoc

Reactions: hugoboss

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
New to this game. is the i-patch for 0.4 working for this version? because i tried it and they are all still friends and classmates.
Yeah wondering this too. My MC have custom name, yet it's back to original MC name Rick and no talk about family relationship. I think the new update change code so universal i-patch not working anymore.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Yeah wondering this too. My MC have custom name, yet it's back to original MC name Rick and no talk about family relationship. I think the new update change code so universal i-patch not working anymore.
The patch from the Multi-Mod and fixes on the main page works just fine.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
This was exactly the way my game started, but something triggered very quickly that started one of the other tasks again. I don't remember what it was. Either going to sleep or going to the pond in the evening.
Thank You um, isn't Rachel always at the pond in the evening for You?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes