Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The game crashes when i try to search for spiders while using the rollback script from the main page.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/rollback.rpy", line 641, in script
call screen hold_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'pick_spider_fix'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/rollback.rpy", line 641, in script
call screen hold_screen
File "D:\New folder\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'pick_spider_fix'.

Anyone know what needs to be modified for it to work ? Bibifoc
As usual, the last minute change that breaks everything... :rolleyes: :(
It's fixed.

Edit: I didn't specify but it was due to the Extras Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: eusimaeu

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Now everything in white is "Progress other tasks", no idea where to go from there.
Usually in this case, you just have to pass time and something will automatically be triggered (often during lunch or sleep time).
Side note: mod-galery causes error with no other choice then to quit.
Can you tell me more about that? Maybe post your error?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The "mods" warning when the game starts up. How about you just add that stuff into the game in the first place heh? I find the warning ridiculous frankly. It's clear your game isn't doing everything needed, that's why someone made the mod. (y) The code needs some work as well. The new update has some wording mistakes and even spelling errors. Such as the word "responsable" or "Shit, she keep moving" "this exercise what too much for you". This dev isn't using a script.rpy so I don't know which file is the script to fix the mistakes.

Beware that there are new Idols in this update.

One thing that has always annoyed me about the game is when you are searching or gathering things it "forwards" time. Could we just have time forwarded when you are done searching/gathering. Please.

Please give us the option to skip the stupid rock shell mini-game. I hate renpy mini-games.

In the fireside shell mini game where you get the alcohol bottle and cards. The cousin has to take her pants off. But, in the next clothes removal her pants are back on in one image as she removes her top. Furthermore, this time the mini-game goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Usually in this case, you just have to pass time and something will automatically be triggered (often during lunch or sleep time).

Can you tell me more about that? Maybe post your error?
Well, not sure how to convey this.
Deleted the game a few times troubleshooting it.
Do not have the error logs.

Standing currant results:

Roll back file/mod seemd to be making the gallery crash.
Made the quests non-progressible.

With out any mods at all, the quests kick in.

However, i would perhaps have to place mods back in the way they were when it happend.
To produce an error log.

By the way, Thank You Kindly for Everything You Do!

Reactions: hentai charley

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It seems you haven't installed the mod properly.

The trace says you lacks:
bibifoc/images/gallery_alternative/ga_dream_1.jpg

Do you have a bibifoc/image/gallery folder in your <Stranded Dick folder>/game folder?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
looks like the answer needs to be pinned on the first page - YOU CAN'T, maybe in 0.11 version
You think these people would look for an already given answer in ANY place of the Thread?
I want to believe that humanity is not inheritantly stupid and lazy... but the Internet certainly has made these character aspects prominent with the masses

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I just added a new mod: Task Log

For now, it is quite simple. The task log screen is larger and it's easier to navigate through the different tasks.
tasklog.png

As usual, it won't break your saves.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes