Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
thank you for your consideration
i believe that if you don't use AdBlock on your browser some ad could be harmful if you download something like exe and run it locally
i used annonfiles for the sole reason of annonimity/file life expectancy that's not like pixel drain's 30 days of inactivity
i understand and i will mirror those files probably to pixel drain
Thank You
I have successfully downloaded from Pixeldrain, unpacked and am about to play.

Reactions: broken_division

Fanon1995

Jul 12, 2017
Hey Guys,

my Questlog tells me I need to go back to the cliff, to look if i can surpass it, but everytime i click at it, it just says I can´t climb it with pure hands. Can anybody tell me what to do?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey Guys,

my Questlog tells me I need to go back to the cliff, to look if i can surpass it, but everytime i click at it, it just says I can´t climb it with pure hands. Can anybody tell me what to do?
Can you post your save?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
i think there are chances of finding emily and steve if we search them passing the cliff. but first, we have to fina a way to cross it.

travel back to the cliff using the map button and see if there is a way to surpass it.

I'm stuck here someone help me

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
You most likely are doing what I did. You need to go to bed early, so that you can wake up on the first morning time and not the second. If you are waking up after staying up with mom and cousin, then it is the second morning slot and not the first.
you have a save here? im stuck in this bug

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Formate your HDD or entire PC if your OS is affected aswell.
Make it a learning experience to avoid that ever again
i have been downloading on f95 zone since 2017 never had a problem but when somebody post on this forum it is supposed to be safe or at least worn member is there is something wrong and i don't need lessons from you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have been downloading on f95 zone since 2017 never had a problem but when somebody post on this forum it is supposed to be safe or at least worn member is there is something wrong and i don't need lessons from you
Since the file provided by said member was fine and you downloaded malware from a different provider that's really up on yourself.
You asked for help regardeing your encrypted files and that's the easiest solution to your problem... normally also the only one.
If you knew the enncryption virus that infected your PC you can also search on an anti malware Website for an unecrypter... but I doubt you have those informations on hand

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes