whereisshe

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, does anyone have save file from the last update. Lost mine during the hard drive malfunction. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Snake bites me they suck "the poison" it either crashes shortly after or I get an endless loop in the forest I can't get out of.

Any help is appreciated.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
you have a save here? im stuck in this bug
I do not have a save. My only save is at the end of update 10.

But if you are stuck like I was doing the morning yoga, that is because there are 2 morning time slots. If you go to bed after talking to mom/cousin at night, then you wake up in the second time slot. You need to go to bed without talking to them and then wake up before anyone. That way you get the morning yoga.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Extras Mod: Up to date
Rollback: Up to date

All mods are up to date now.

I noticed some bugs here and there. Nothing serious but I will probably make another fix mod later.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the game just errors out when i try to look at the galleries of any kind, or cheat menu.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Sure thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Well... now that i look at it.... it was easy enough to solve. Made a new folder with bibifoc name and moved images in there.
Yes, but all you had to do was put the zip in the <Stranded Dick>/game folder and unzip it there.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, but all you had to do was put the zip in the <Stranded Dick>/game folder and unzip it there.
see, thats the thing, not sure why, I unzipped it, and the files weren't in the bibifoc for me. I usually don't look at the file itself. But I just checked, and in the archive, it's in the bibifoc folder, but when unzipping it left out the folder. Very odd.

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
Which error did you get?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/rollback.rpy", line 641, in script
call screen hold_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'pick_spider_fix'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call screen hold_screen
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VERSION-0.10
Sun Apr 24 15:38:36 2022

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen hold_screen

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call screen hold_screen
File "F:\game crack\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VERSION-0.10
Sun Apr 24 15:38:36 2022
There was a bug in the first version of 0.10 Rollback mod. You have to re-download it and re-install it. Sorry for that.

Reactions: DKnight

MoShow

Apr 29, 2018
Just got access to the cliff. I know you can't cross it, but I can't progress. Got a couple scenes at the pond, but that's it. Can't click on anything in the ruins either. Help please.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Just got access to the cliff. I know you can't cross it, but I can't progress. Got a couple scenes at the pond, but that's it. Can't click on anything in the ruins either. Help please.
Have you play the coin game at night with the girls?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes