mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Not gonna lie, this is grindy af. I wanna bust a nut and maybe be entertained by the story. Not gathering stuff and keep going back and forth to activate events. I really love the premise on getting stranded in an island but god dammit I can't stay hard from 1 grinding fest to another. haha

Reactions: Cavpal

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone figure out how to climb over the cliff?
The ability to climb the cliff is not in this update. There are dialogue hints that the big hook found by the MC and rope braided by Rachel will be what is needed when it becomes possible.

• Sad
Reactions: Ag-Ab

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I just got back into this, it kind of burned me out, but all the mods are awesome, especially the task mod and cheats, used to drive me mental trying to remember the names of things when using dev console.

Two quick questions.

Is there a reason why it is only like fish, and not the baked fish whatever it is called?

Is there any chance of adding a max to the cheats, so I used 5 fish and a bunch of branches, would it be possible to have max the max number of branches instead.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there a reason why it is only like fish, and not the baked fish whatever it is called?
You mean in the cheat mod? No real reason I guess. I stuck to what was done in the original game (only raw resources).

Is there any chance of adding a max to the cheats, so I used 5 fish and a bunch of branches, would it be possible to have max the max number of branches instead.
Something like this?
cheat_screen.png

Reactions: MagniModi

kursatyildis

Jul 9, 2017
Pretty good game so far. The story/setting works pretty well for having competitors on the island who also try to fuck the girls making it a competition. Just a suggestion I would find very hot

ayylmaostop

May 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to continue the sweet dreams quest? Using Bibifoc 's mod, it says "something may happen soon".

The cliff quest cannot be done, and treasure hujnter has no bold text or something to look into.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
there is no sex with raquel in this update i tried everything, where am i going wrong?

I played this game today and the most I got from her was a blowjob

Last edited:

BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
I don't understand why so many are having trouble with this game. I don't even use the mods except for the incest one and I can get through it. The only problem I've had is with the idols, I keep forgetting to look for them, so I don't have them all, but it really doesn't matter to me because they seem to be a side to the game and have no bearing on the outcome (at least not yet, anyway).

The only thing I can tell you is stay away from the pond when your mother is up bathing. If you peep her, you pay the penalty, because her lust (or whatever it's called in the stats for her) lowers, and if it's too low she isn't going to do anything with you.

Just follow the hints the Dev gives you. Somethings seem to trigger on their own. Sometimes it seems to be location dependent. I can tell you this, if you are using the mod to offset collecting the necessities (i.e. the wood, stones, food, etc.) so you're not running around the island like you need to, that's probably why you are not triggering things, and you are having so much trouble.

Just my thoughts

Hope they help,

BBC

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
how to surpass cliff
to make it worse I don't know what to do to climb the fuckin' cliff
What to do with the cliff? Read posts on page 152.

there is no sex with raquel in this update i tried everything, where am i going wrong?

I played this game today and the most I got from her was a blowjob
Who is Raquel?

Rachel (the mom) has 3 sex scenes up to the end of v0.10.
- Beach massage that end in sex.
- Sex in the Morning at the tent (probably after the coin game)
- Sex at the pond.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I put everything in my "own" subfolder to make it simple in case you have to uninstall it. No orignal file is overwritten. But I guess it causes other misunderstandings :unsure:
Nah, you good. Not sure about his case, my case was peazip deleting the folder when extracting and moving everything out as if your folder didn't exist. Why it did that, I have no idea.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes