BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
I did not get anal..... ???? How did you get that. Been awhile since I played... but I think it was vaginal.
No, it's anal, he tries to do vaginal, but she says NO. Go back and look. I think the Dev wants to hold out with the mom for as long as he can with having vaginal with the kid. Just my impression. String the player out for as long as he can. Because that's what I think most people in here are waiting for....the kid to do his mother.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
how to play this coin game with girls?
At night when the girls are sitting at the fire. But you have to have the coin, which I think you come upon with in version 0.09 if I remember right. If you have the coin and select one of the girls to talk to, then you should get the message "Play with the Coin" (select that and go on from there).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, it's anal, he tries to do vaginal, but she says NO. Go back and look. I think the Dev wants to hold out with the mom for as long as he can with having vaginal with the kid. Just my impression. String the player out for as long as he can. Because that's what I think most people in here are waiting for....the kid to do his mother.
I'd assume they'll avoid any family planing events until they manage to reunite with the Sister and Father/Stepfather (don't quiet remember wether the patch made them blood related ones aswell).
Either "Dad" is dead or he tried to attack the sister and they give up on him I'd assume

BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
I'd assume they'll avoid any family planing events until they manage to reunite with the Sister and Father/Stepfather (don't quiet remember wether the patch made them blood related ones aswell).
Either "Dad" is dead or he tried to attack the sister and they give up on him I'd assume
I'm using the incest patch by Bibifoc and in the flashback restaurant scene the kid wonders why his mother is with this guy Derek (I think that was his name) which makes me think that his father is either dead of the mother and father are divorced. Does he have a sister, I can't remember if that was ever mentioned?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm using the incest patch by Bibifoc and in the flashback restaurant scene the kid wonders why his mother is with this guy Derek (I think that was his name) which makes me think that his father is either dead of the mother and father are divorced. Does he have a sister, I can't remember if that was ever mentioned?
As far as I recall the MC states that she came along on the trip... though she might be "Derek"'s daugther from a previous marriage, I am not sure.
Right in the beginning there is a mentioning of those 2 still being missing and it should be one of their main priorities to find them again.

EDIT: After thinking about it... wasn't the sister with him dureing the flashback?

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue the sweet dreams quest? Using Bibifoc 's mod, it says "something may happen soon".
The cliff quest cannot be done, and treasure hujnter has no bold text or something to look into.
This hint is from my mod. It means you just have to pass time (usually something happens during lunch or sleep).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I didn't create the patch, I just maintain the previous one, which I suspect was made by the dev himself in the first place. Steve is the stepfather and Emily, MC's sister. It is not specified whether she is Steve's or Rachel's daughter. I think it's the second option.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I need help here I don't have the opinion to get unboiled water only to drink it? Is there a console code for it?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game is show de bola, a pity it is very buggy, but thanks to the brokers that I downloaded here on the site, I managed to get to the end of the recent update

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.10 - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Coin Game
- You shouldn't be able to play it while talking to Rachel in the afternoon
- You shouldn't be able to play it after you finish the third game

2/ Fix a bug that prevents you to complete this quest: Travel back to the cliff using the map button and see if there is a way to surpass it

Install: Use fix.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.10 - Probably compatible with later version)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.10 - Compatible with later version)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Use save_name.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.10 - Definitely don't use it with later versions)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker
Install: Use extras.10.1.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter have been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear

3 and 4 only work with 0.10 content for now but you can still use the mod with previous content

Install: Use tasklog.2.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when i open the gallery or the cheats the game crashes

2TonneJunk

Nov 5, 2019
Can any kind Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious person upload their full save after finishing the 0.10 update ?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes