paco7

Apr 26, 2022
Hi,
1) I have a problem on the newcomers task when I should find a way to climb the cliff. can anyone help me with that?
2) I have found all idol quests except:
- page 2, bottom center
- page 3, number 3 and 5.
can you give a hint?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
.............................................................................................

Bruh, she's supposed to be the mother figure in the game? I thought sister at best!

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
I got stuck when the MC is bitten by the snake. I got the flowers and the water. The are no instructions in the campfire or the inventory to make the antidote.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
.............................................................................................

Bruh, she's supposed to be the mother figure in the game? I thought sister at best!
She doesn't look like a traditional milf, which I'm fine with. But the incest is so poorly implemented in the game. I realize it's all "third-party" patches, although I've tried multiple ones and they never actually seem to change the dialogue. At least at the best parts. Plus, they keep getting my character's name wrong. Does that happen to other people?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I perosnally, havne't used any of the third party patches. Rarely do unless it's unbearably annoying with the calls of landlady and stuff. But i can bear it most of the time, so... I woulnd't be one to know.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i can't move next part " arachnophobia "

i have early morning more 2 shower, and other days I scared Jessica at the waterfall.. used spider.. maybe more 20 time success..

But not chage anything..
what is i'm missing ?
You need to talk to Jessica at Sunset in jungle then bathes again with Rachel. But there's something wrong with your save. It seems you unlocked steps 18 and 19 of Pond quest but you didn't unlock step 17. But fortunately, I think it won't prevent you to continue your game.

Edit: Not so strange. You did nothing wrong, it seems there is an old bug in code. You'll need to install the fix before doing what I say above.

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
IMO "female protagonist" tag is misleading. You're just obliged to play a female character during a short time during the game. It's definitely a male protag game.
Totally. The description literally says "Will you be able to seduce all the women around?" and there's no "lesbian" tag, which implies that this is most definitely a male protagonist game.

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
You need to talk to Jessica at Sunset in jungle then bathes again with Rachel. But there's something wrong with your save. It seems you unlocked steps 18 and 19 of Pond quest but you didn't unlock step 17. But fortunately, I think it won't prevent you to continue your game.

Edit: Not so strange. You did nothing wrong, it seems there is an old bug in code. You'll need to install the fix before doing what I say above.
thx for you'r answer..

but.. nothing change..

i try do play again New game..

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
No need to restart I think. You did what I talked about earlier?
ya..

" You need to talk to Jessica at Sunset in jungle then bathes again with Rachel... "

i do 5 time.. and again use spider scared Jessica.. but nothing...

still can't use knife.. and not start yoga

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok so I skipped a couple of updates, so did everyone just all agree we ignore our cuz draining the poison and then swallowed it, which would then make her sick.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes