i try do play again New game..
With the fix and from the save you posted earlier:
- Talk to Jess in the evening in jungle
- Immediatly go bathing with Rachel in the pond
- Bathes alone in the morning at the pond twice

Your quests will progress.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to have hit a dead end with the 'infusion' antidote for the snakebite.
I cannot seem to get the bottled water from the pond.

Looked at the console commands and there are various ones about botella and agua but don't want to change the wrong one.
I have a bottle of the sleep juice showing on the back pack inventory pic, but I seem to recall that you could also get empty bottles to supposedly take to the pond and fill up, and bring back to be boiled for safe consumption.

Help Please?

I also have made baited lotion to attract crabs, but never been given the opportunity to use it. I have a feeling I have done things out of sequence somewhere.

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
With the fix and from the save you posted earlier:
- Talk to Jess in the evening in jungle
- Immediatly go bathing with Rachel in the pond
- Bathes alone in the morning at the pond twice

Your quests will progress.

hey!!!!! come on!!!!

it work it!!! LoL!!

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bibifoc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to have hit a dead end with the 'infusion' antidote for the snakebite.
I cannot seem to get the bottled water from the pond.

Looked at the console commands and there are various ones about botella and agua but don't want to change the wrong one.
I have a bottle of the sleep juice showing on the back pack inventory pic, but I seem to recall that you could also get empty bottles to supposedly take to the pond and fill up, and bring back to be boiled for safe consumption.

Help Please?

I also have made baited lotion to attract crabs, but never been given the opportunity to use it. I have a feeling I have done things out of sequence somewhere.
There is only one empty bottle in the game right now... play roll the bottle at night to get the bottle empty once more

Reactions: Bonhomie

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
I just have to point out the double standard and general unfairness of banishing MC from the camp/losing the game for molesting Rachael in her sleep after she has already molested MC in his sleep.

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
And why does Rachael always get pissed off when MC touches her crotch during the massage even after she has been blowing him on the beach for so long lol

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I just have to point out the double standard and general unfairness of banishing MC from the camp/losing the game for molesting Rachael in her sleep after she has already molested MC in his sleep.
Art imitating life, :(

Reactions: RobzyVR

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There is only one empty bottle in the game right now... play roll the bottle at night to get the bottle empty once more
Thanks for your help - worked it out. I had a bottle of sleep juice, which was blocking use of the bottle.

I have a couple of new questions please?;)

Baited Lotion - I can 'craft' it, but cannot find a way to use it?

Also have been back to the cliff, and understood from previous posts that I should find a bottle of whiskey?

And when do you get to use the coin in the chest I have found? Not that I have been able to get it out of the chest yet.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes