Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Hi Patrons!!

You can download here the guide of the new content of version 0.10 and, also, the guide to locate all the stone Idols (Bonus images)!!

Have a nice day!!
Regards!!

Brilliant, post paywalled stuff.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Change log say 2 new characters. Is one the girl in the restaurant and the other the Island girl ?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have completely updated the Task Log mod.

I have added for few tasks a "question mark" button next to the instructions to give more precise hint to players who are stuck or don't want to search by themselves.

Note that for this screen (and every other screens I modified), you can close it just but right-clicking. No need to specifically click on the return/exit button.

Reactions: symptom1818

Blaziin

Dec 4, 2021
Stuck...help? Need to build stamina at pond in morning. Not finding where to click or where to complete this task.

bigbrotherrenpy

Apr 30, 2022
View attachment 530280

Overview:
After graduating from high school, you and your classmates rent a yacht to celebrate your last summer together.
During one night, an accident occur and the yacht start caching fire and, even thought you try to extinguish it, you end up jumping into the rough sea.
Not knowing how, you end up in an uninhabited island, or at least is what you think. Now you will have to try to stay alive while you search for other survivors and figure out how you'll be rescued. Will you be able to survive during this adventure? And more important, Will you be able to seduce all the women around? Is up to you…
Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-25
Developer: Sex n' Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.10): - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - Ren'Py Cheats -
Campfire fix - Multi-Mod & Fixes

ding1807 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 530129 View attachment 530132 View attachment 530133 View attachment 530134 View attachment 530568 View attachment 702929 View attachment 702930 View attachment 702931
please can u post the download link for latest version v0.10b ?.... i m totally frusted downloading the bug versions

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes