Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for your help - worked it out. I had a bottle of sleep juice, which was blocking use of the bottle.

I have a couple of new questions please?;)

Baited Lotion - I can 'craft' it, but cannot find a way to use it?

Also have been back to the cliff, and understood from previous posts that I should find a bottle of whiskey?

And when do you get to use the coin in the chest I have found? Not that I have been able to get it out of the chest yet.
Baited Lotion - I can 'craft' it, but cannot find a way to use it?------On Rachel , Sunbathing.

Also have been back to the cliff, and understood from previous posts that I should find a bottle of whiskey?
And when do you get to use the coin in the chest I have found?
Not that I have been able to get it out of the chest yet.-----------Finnish you current quest requiring the use of the bottle first

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya

I played the game (v0.10)
I haven't been here since 0.3 or 0.4. At that time, I have seen potential in that game, but now...

The MC is of course the thing that pissed me off the most. He is on an island with dangers and all, but all he want is to fuck the girls. He even drug them with some sleeping flower with some unknown effects, so he can molest them in their sleep.
Fortunately, he stop when he realises that could be dangerous for them... but honestly, isn't he some kind of scumbag?
But he still can blackmail Jessica.

The behavior of the characters are inconsistent all over the game:
- The MC want to fuck Rachel. A very good idea could be telling her that Steve is a real son of a bitch who fucked the waitress in the bar. There are on an island with plenty of time, don't tell me he has no time for that.
- Rachel wants to stay faithfull to Steve, so she reject the MC many times, but Jessica can make her cum like that and... she just said "Yeahh... don't do that again... gnagna". Is it because she is a girl?

Just two exemples but there are so many more...

You must be carefull with the Idol Quest, there is one in the flashback with the captain (on the left of the Captain when he spy the girls on the beach) and another one in the second flashback, just before you enter in the bar (thanks to Bibifoc who told me their location) So, if you miss them and have no previous save... Too bad for you, you missed them forever.
Really not cool, Dev...

The game is too dark when the night comes, you can see almost nothing.

And when you have no imagination, what do you make? A spin bottle game! Like, every, other, games.

I have a problem with the plot too.
It is said they want to celebrate the end of highschool and all, but when you look at Rachel, she is too old to be a highschool girl, and too young to be the MC's mother (for the incest patch). And Steve looks totally like a 40' old man. So, yeah, no highschool for him...

Of course, there are good points too:
The render are really well made and the isolated and unknown island can show the cool and brave side of the MC (when is not a stupid wimp) and the free roam who let the player visit the island like he wants (even if it's just sand and forest)

With all these settings I have seen, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dev is Russian: they totally love to make that kind of blackmailer-wimp-molester-stupid-horny-MC and show the LI with other men or make them naked in front of other people. It reminds me the game Straitened Times.

Good day to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys. My game keeps crashing even after downloading version 10b. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Sorry for the Google translation

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello guys. My game keeps crashing even after downloading version 10b. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Sorry for the Google translation
It's a bit short to help you. You play on which OS? What's in you log.txt or traceback.txt?

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
It's a bit short to help you. You play on which OS? What's in you log.txt or traceback.txt?
I play on PC windows 10 pro 64 bit. The game just closes without log.txt or traceback.txt. The game is clean without any cheats or the like. thank you

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I play on PC windows 10 pro 64 bit. The game just closes without log.txt or traceback.txt. The game is clean without any cheats or the like. thank you
Unfortunately, without any elements, it will be difficult to help you.

You say the game closes. It means it opens before? What do you see?
You play any other Renpy games on your computer?
Can you screenshot the content of your Stranded Dick folder?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have you tried using the 32 bit exe, I had a game crash with the 64 bit and the 32 bit version worked fine.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I'm stuck. I hope someone here can help.
All of my missions are Progress in other tasks except for Newcomers which tells me to go back to the cliff and surpass it. I've clicked every pixel on those screens and nothing. I've read here that is where the story stops for now anyway.

But I can't get anywhere with the other missions. How do I progress?

stuck.JPG

Danser

Dec 30, 2018

Hi Patrons!!

You can download here the guide of the new content of version 0.10 and, also, the guide to locate all the stone Idols (Bonus images)!!

Have a nice day!!
Regards!!

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm stuck. I hope someone here can help.
All of my missions are Progress in other tasks except for Newcomers which tells me to go back to the cliff and surpass it. I've clicked every pixel on those screens and nothing. I've read here that is where the story stops for now anyway.

But I can't get anywhere with the other missions. How do I progress?
Workupload
View attachment 1782031
So you choose a screenshot that doesn't show your only active task, interesting :unsure:

You need to use either the last 0.10b or my fix before accessing the cliff area.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes