Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, and don't recall how I got it.
At one point you'll find a whisky bottle and to celebrate your survival empty it, afterwards that's your only container... you'll need it for several recipes so boiling water isn't really encouraged, since most "Potions" require unboiled water

BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
I didn't create the patch, I just maintain the previous one, which I suspect was made by the dev himself in the first place. Steve is the stepfather and Emily, MC's sister. It is not specified whether she is Steve's or Rachel's daughter. I think it's the second option.
Thanks for the clarification and I apologize for misspeaking.

BBC

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Ah ok, I also saw there was no soda option.

Yeah exactly like that a max amount button would be awesome.
I added the buttons to the Extras Mod.
I also made it a bit smarter to find additional files (images) wherever you unzip them. :whistle::D

For adding new items to the cheat screen, I hesitate. This can be a bit risky depending on the quests. Give me a list of items you'd like to see in the cheat screen and I'll take a look.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I added the buttons to the Extras Mod.
I also made it a bit smarter to find additional files (images) wherever you unzip them. :whistle::D

For adding new items to the cheat screen, I hesitate. This can be a bit risky depending on the quests. Give me a list of items you'd like to see in the cheat screen and I'll take a look.
Oh, I was thinking the max button would auto set it to 999 or whatever, but +10 is better than just 1 at a time.

Yeah I know you got to be careful of people using food you don't have to, I found what I needed in the end.

Food_A is for the crab and mushroom meal.

Personally, I use cheats to have 1 crab, 1 soda, and 1 canned food to max out stats when eating.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Oh, I was thinking the max button would auto set it to 999 or whatever, but +10 is better than just 1 at a time.

Yeah I know you got to be careful of people using food you don't have to, I found what I needed in the end.

Food_A is for the crab and mushroom meal.

Personally, I use cheats to have 1 crab, 1 soda, and 1 canned food to max out stats when eating.
I just make one long console string and run it once every morning. Something like this:

ramas=30;rocas=30;latas=100;soda=100;arandanos=999;higos=999;banana=999;energy=1000;sex_stamina=100

I don't even have to type it every time. Just use the arrow up key to go through all console commands I have used.

Reactions: Havik79

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
I played the game until version 0.9 with all mods (fixes, Ipatch) now I can't load saves.
Did someone reach version 0.9 and can share the save? Didn't read anything about requiring a new game from developer.

Btw. do you find the gameplay annoying(grinding-wise)?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So you played the game to version 0.9 but you do not know if the game is grindy.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I played the game until version 0.9 with all mods (fixes, Ipatch) now I can't load saves.
Did someone reach version 0.9 and can share the save? Didn't read anything about requiring a new game from developer.

Btw. do you find the gameplay annoying(grinding-wise)?
Which error did you get?
Can you post one of your broken save please?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
house.PNG

Is me being blind or wtf ? Where is the coin ? or what do i need to click from this house ? Nothing seems to work .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks but i reckon my game / save is bugged ... doesnt seems to work ...
You don't need to search the old ruins for the moment. You need to try passing the cliffs but there is a bug in 0.10.
- Install my fix
- Return to the beach
- Return to the cliffs next morning

Reactions: andupreda

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
You don't need to search the old ruins for the moment. You need to try passing the cliffs but there is a bug in 0.10.
- Install my fix
- Return to the beach
- Return to the cliffs next morning
Yes , indeed was something bugged , as soon as i installed your fix the memories with the captain been activated and the coin game .

Thanks

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
i can't move next part " arachnophobia "

i have early morning more 2 shower, and other days I scared Jessica at the waterfall.. used spider.. maybe more 20 time success..

But not chage anything..
what is i'm missing ?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes