ToxicThing

Apr 22, 2022
Guys, does anyone know how to fix image not supported error?
I keep getting it every time I try to sleep, go to forest etc.
I am using 0.11 version compressed.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Sex and Games
Version of the game: Stranded Dick [v0.11]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3,2GB
Compressed Size: 511MB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Mac: 510MB - MEGA
There's something wrong with your compressed version.
Code:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1_iddle.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dr FeelGood

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
There's something wrong with your compressed version.
Code:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1_iddle.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Which version are your playing mac or windows? and can you tell me if the bug is in beginning or later?
Because I just started the pc version and images are loading properly.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Which version are your playing mac or windows? and can you tell me if the bug is in beginning or later?
Because I just started the pc version and images are loading properly.
Weird. I have the PC version. I renamed another picture and pasted it instead of the one causing the error and it worked, but after a while a message popped up about another picture that the game could not display.
I'll try to download the original version.

Reactions: Cunt

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It really doesn't need incest, even though I consider myself a "fan" of that genre. I only have issues with games that have been obviously made with incest in mind and then changed mid development... (looking at you "landlady" and "roommate").

Why can't Mom or Sis be my Roommate/-s?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Official Hotfix from the dev

Here the hotfix from the dev. Apply it on your 0.11 to make it a 0.11b.

You have 2 possibilities. Look at the content of your folder named "game":
1/ If you have a bunch of .rpy files in this folder, use rpy.zip and unzip it in "game"

2/ If you don't have .rpy file, that means you have .rpa files. In this case, unzip the B.zip attached file in your "game" folder. The B.rpa it contains must replace the old B.rpa.

Note for Android user: Use the the android.zip version and follow the mod installation procedure described by estrada777 in his post. !!! estrada777 updated his port so you don't need to apply this hotfix anymore for Android if you have already downloaded the 0.11b version !!!

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I am just here to say Stranded I and II (original Unreal games) had better gameplay than Stranded: Deep.

apayerne

Feb 7, 2021
Can't modify the file B.rpa, on Mac it tells me that it has to save in some other file and I don't know what to do with that.
If someone can post the new file for Mac I can just replace it :)

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes