Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Adding 2 more characters ffs cant enjoy this Island anymore :LOL:
Let Mc have Fun with this 2 Ladies first:FacePalm: Game geting Boring every update (Sandbox) 1 2 3 4 = Game Update Over
next update 1 2 3 4 = Game over -Wish i could make Games- My Fans would be happy with me i could give Proper update every release :sneaky:(y) IF i Could :cry:

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am rather confused when it says Rachel wants to talk to you about the rope. I have tried to talk to her in everyplace I can and she doesn't bring anything up. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
So since from april or june to august (almost end) we got this 30 mins gameplay ...
Definitely not a good update all this wait for these many months was jst for 30 mins moving here there ...

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I am rather confused when it says Rachel wants to talk to you about the rope. I have tried to talk to her in everyplace I can and she doesn't bring anything up. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
When she sits at the shelter and holds some bamboo in her hand.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

Does the link we have have the hotfix or we wait for new uploads?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think you have to progress in the task where you catch and cook the yellowback fish before this one will trigger. Rachel will be sitting by the shelter holding some Yucca leaves.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
By knowing him a little, I guess he will give them both (the fix and the corrected whole new version, I mean).
Let's see what happens, though.

With best regards.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Could we play only as a female prot (at least at start)?
There is a short amount of playtime where the MC is unconscious because he was bitten by a venomous snake. During this time, you play as Rachel and make an antidote to cure the MC. It's' the only time you play as a female protagonist in this game.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Use the save I posted earlier or use console command:

"jump appartment_repair"

and yes, apartment is misspelled.
Thank you for your reply. I am not that good to use a console command. The save allow you to play from the start or it is from last version 10b?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
And you write "jump appartment_repair" in the script?
When you enter the game and activate the console (shift o), the screen turns gray and the console command line appears. You put the command there ( without "" ) and hit enter

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes