LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
It's uploaded, but if you had of checked the full Patreon. You would have found it is available to the Top Tires for now... Lower Tiers Sept 4th. Public 'Ie F95' later I would think. Unless leaked.....
According to Player 1 on Patreon:

"I'm starting to feel at this point its deliberate. He doesn't want to upload it for some reason. Maybe to wait until September to gain more revenue? Really is so strange. But I bet you it's not being uploaded tonight or tomorrow or maybe even this week."

"At this point if it's not up by the 31st I'm switching to the lowest level supprter then cancelling my sub. Waiting for free is better than paying $40/month to wait lol. This really isn't fair to all the supporters. Delays, especially justified ones are more than fine. But constant teasing like this doesn't seem right. Same thing happened last update."

This implies that he is a $40 supporter and is not able to access the update yet. Even after 24 hours.

Reactions: yrban7477

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

"I'm starting to feel at this point its deliberate. He doesn't want to upload it for some reason. Maybe to wait until September to gain more revenue? Really is so strange. But I bet you it's not being uploaded tonight or tomorrow or maybe even this week."

"At this point if it's not up by the 31st I'm switching to the lowest level supprter then cancelling my sub. Waiting for free is better than paying $40/month to wait lol. This really isn't fair to all the supporters. Delays, especially justified ones are more than fine. But constant teasing like this doesn't seem right. Same thing happened last update."

This implies that he is a $40 supporter and is not able to access the update yet. Even after 24 hours.
As a lower level supporter, I'm not seeing any newer posts than the one in question that suggest it has been posted for a higher level tier. I'd expect there to be some locked post that tells me I need to be at the $40 tier or something to view. Even if there was, the dev's post is vague and suggested it would be posted for everyone. I realize that's not likely their intent, but it's likely to confuse people. And like others, I don't get why the game isn't uploaded yet to at least the $40 tier. Although to be honest, most of the lower tiers will come here at that point to download the game versus wait when it is available for their tier.

Reactions: yrban7477

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
As a lower level supporter, I'm not seeing any newer posts than the one in question that suggest it has been posted for a higher level tier. I'd expect there to be some locked post that tells me I need to be at the $40 tier or something to view. Even if there was, the dev's post is vague and suggested it would be posted for everyone. I realize that's not likely their intent, but it's likely to confuse people. And like others, I don't get why the game isn't uploaded yet to at least the $40 tier. Although to be honest, most of the lower tiers will come here at that point to download the game versus wait when it is available for their tier.
Honestly, what are the odds he even has any $40 supporters? Like what if he just straight up doesn't have any so that's why he just clearly doesn't give a shit about uploading it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I'd question wether or not that source is reliable... for example are you sure he is a high Level supporter?
Also how is the payment model? is the 1st charge made upon the first of the month or instantly?
If it is made on the 1st of the month he might still be a lower Level supporter that Upgrades at that date.

Danser

Dec 30, 2018
Stranded Dick 0.11 - Now Available for $40 tier!!
Hello everyone!!
Finally, version 0.11 is released
I wanted to apologize cause I had an inconvenience and I couldn't upload the game yesterday
You can now download version 0.11 by clicking on this link:

*An important point that I forgot to mention in the changelog is that now you will be able to change the name of the characters at any time in the game by entering the "Stats" menu and clicking on the symbol "?" which is located to the right of each character's name

Some highlights of this version:
- 12 New Video Scenes! ✔
- 800+ new renders/images (35% more than v0.10) ✔
- 2 new Scenarios! ✔
- 2 new characters! ✔
- New inventory objects ✔
- Missions updates! ✔
- 4 new unlockable idols (mini-quest) ✔
-Change character name new feature ✔ *

Thanks for your support!
Best regards!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Mega please....

"You cannot view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try to access the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is very large or shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours before it can be viewed or downloaded. If you still cannot access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Mega please....

"You cannot view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try to access the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is very large or shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours before it can be viewed or downloaded. If you still cannot access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes