JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
As stated a few hours ago per his own words:

Hi patrons!!!
Version 0.11 is now finished!! I needed to take these last days to improve certain aspects of the game so that the version is finally the way I was looking for. Thanks everyone for waiting!
Today I’ll be uploading it to the cloud and will be available for $40 patrons!
The release schedule will be the following:
20-August- $40 tier
25-August- $20 tier
30-August- $10 tier
04-September- $5 tier
This new version is the biggest I’ve done so far in terms of content and coding (with more than 700 new images, +25% more than v0.10, and 12 new videos). Also, I have worked on 2 new scenarios, and 2 new characters will join in this version.
Finally, the bonus minigame to find the idols incorporates 4 new unlockable idols.
Some highlights of this version:
- 12 New Video Scenes!
- 730 new renders/images
- 2 new Scenarios!
- 2 new characters!
- New inventory objects
- New Crafting item
- Missions updates!
- 4 new unlockable idols (mini-quest)

Thank you very much for everyone's support and waiting!
The walkthrough of this version will be published soon
If you noticed any bug, I would be very grateful if you can report it by sending me a personal message that will help me to fix it as soon as possible.
Best Regards!
Hi patrons!!!
Version 0.11 is now finished!! I needed to take these last days to improve certain aspects of the game so that the version is finally the way I was looking for. Thanks everyone for waiting!
Today I’ll be uploading it to the cloud and will be available for $40 patrons!
The release schedule will be the following:
20-August- $40 tier
25-August- $20 tier
30-August- $10 tier
04-September- $5 tier
This new version is the biggest I’ve done so far in terms of content and coding (with more than 700 new images, +25% more than v0.10, and 12 new videos). Also, I have worked on 2 new scenarios, and 2 new characters will join in this version.
Finally, the bonus minigame to find the idols incorporates 4 new unlockable idols.
Some highlights of this version:
- 12 New Video Scenes!
- 730 new renders/images
- 2 new Scenarios!
- 2 new characters!
- New inventory objects
- New Crafting item
- Missions updates!
- 4 new unlockable idols (mini-quest)

Thank you very much for everyone's support and waiting!
The walkthrough of this version will be published soon.

With best regards to all.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
So here the game will be post after the 4th of september......
I realy would like to play this game in my last week of holidays but this not going to happen....

GabrielNerevar

Feb 10, 2020
Imagine being a Patreon, paying to support a project and then even after the project was delayed (So you should have got the game already.) Then, the developer decides to swap the dates just because he needs to make it special for the top tier supporters. With such a delay, I would have released the game for all tiers at this point, to make them forgive me for the delay.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018

Stranded Dick (0.11) - Release
Hi patrons!
I hope you are all fine!
I wanted to tell you that I'll be uploading version 0.11 at 11 pm (UTC -7). I'll be posting the link here down below:
Stranded Dick v0.11 (PC and Mac): 11 pm (UTC -7)

Best regards and thanks for your support!

tbgr

Apr 21, 2018
The post says 11 pm UTC -7, it is 07:54 there currently. So 15 more hours. He was probably bullshitting with the "Uploading currently now guys I promise" to stall for another day.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Still uploading after !!!
Maybe he is using one of those old Commodore Vic 20 300 Baud modems. My guess is it would take about 2 weeks to upload with one of those so maybe that is why he is taking so long. It also good be that he simply does not give two cents about keeping his word to his paying supporters.. You can pick whichever one you think applies.

Reactions: yrban7477

tbgr

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe he is using one of those old Commodore Vic 20 300 Baud modems. My guess is it would take about 2 weeks to upload with one of those so maybe that is why he is taking so long. It also good be that he simply does not give two cents about keeping his word to his paying supporters.. You can pick whichever one you think applies.
He said he would upload at 11 pm (23:00) UTC-7. It is currently 15:08 (3 pm) in there, so 8 more hours lol. Turned the friday night into a monday morning release. 2 days is a negligible delay after the previous, month-long one.

Reactions: yrban7477

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Still uploading after !!!
It's uploaded, but if you had of checked the full Patreon. You would have found it is available to the Top Tires for now... Lower Tiers Sept 4th. Public 'Ie F95' later I would think. Unless leaked.....

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes