Pettermike

Jan 5, 2021

Hi everyone!
I am glad to tell you that version 0.11 will be finally released this Thursday, August 11th.
I'm taking these last few days to replay the game from the beginning and finish fixing all the bugs that I found and, also, and more importantly, I'm adding some extra content that I'm sure you're going to love!
This version will now have more than 600 new renders! Plus new animations, new unlockable images for the Idols search quest, new scenarios, new characters introduction and much more!
I leave below the dates according to each tier:
11-August: $40 tier
16-August: $20 tier
21-August: $10 tier
26-August: $5 tier
Thanks for your support and waiting!
Best regards!!

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017

Hi everyone!
I am glad to tell you that version 0.11 will be finally released this Thursday, August 11th.
I'm taking these last few days to replay the game from the beginning and finish fixing all the bugs that I found and, also, and more importantly, I'm adding some extra content that I'm sure you're going to love!
This version will now have more than 600 new renders! Plus new animations, new unlockable images for the Idols search quest, new scenarios, new characters introduction and much more!
I leave below the dates according to each tier:
11-August: $40 tier
16-August: $20 tier
21-August: $10 tier
26-August: $5 tier
Thanks for your support and waiting!
Best regards!!

Surprise, another delay....

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
So it seems here that delaying a game because of bugs is highly unlikely.
Knowing well the code of this game, it is more than likely. And it's not going to get any better. :confused:

Reactions: JackMiejov

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Come on you all spare the dev a break will ya? Take into account that this update is happening during summer time (unless the dev is from Australia or smth) so for my standards he may as well take a break for a month. And lets not forget that we are not paying anything to get his product (at least I don't). As for the so called "victims of greed" well, there are plenty of developers out there that this term is perfectly applied for their patreons i.e. ICSTOR, psychodelusional etc etc

Reactions: JagHond
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes