Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
is there any check and balance? a lot of dev no follow icstor
It's up to paying supporters to push back or withdraw their financial support if they're unhappy with the frequency of updates. As long as they keep supporting a dev, the dev won't change. Personally, it's gotten to the point where three months doesn't seem that long to me anymore, especially for a good update. I'd rather have a good update every three months or so than three bad ones over three months. I think the updates in this game are pretty good. But in others you get the sad combination of "way too long between updates" and "this update sucked". It also helps when the dev does communicate to their supporters about delays versus just going silent and then randomly dropping an update long after they promised.

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
need help with this one. I cant pass through in this task. I've been the ruins house but nothing else there to help me climb the cliff.

Capture.JPG

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
need help with this one. I cant pass through in this task. I've been the ruins house but nothing else there to help me climb the cliff.

View attachment 1956343
You can't climb the cliff for now. But in regard of your quest, you should get a specific dialog when you arrive at the bottom of the cliff (or click on it, I don't remember).

If you don't have it, check that you are playing at 0.10b (not just 0.10).

Reactions: yrban7477

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017

View attachment 1926286

Hello everyone!!

I'm happy to let you know that I'm working on the last details of version 0.11 and finishing with coding.
I'll be uploading it as soon as possible, I estimate it will be available by the end of next week.

The version will introduce Emily and a secondary character, two new locations will be added and it will have more than 400 new rendered images as well as new animated videos, inventory items and bonus images (Idols quest)

In the next days before the release, I will be uploading a couple of new previews of the version!!

Stay tuned!
This is a good example of why so many people do not trust developers , they tell us things and then never stick to the info they provided. This game has not been updated in over 3 months now, the developer said it would be by the end of next week which was over 2+ weeks now. The game still shows stuck at 85%. What is the purpose behind providing updates as to the status of the new game release to only never meet them and just piss off more players. Fanboys seem to accept endless abuse and will accept the never ending abuse and then complain when we point out the fact that the developer is the one causing the legit complaints.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Fanboys seem to accept endless abuse and will accept the never ending abuse and then complain when we point out the fact that the developer is the one causing the legit complaints.
The worst I find is the many "take your time" comments on Patreon, even though the games have been going on for ages and updates have been postponed few times. But the fanboys don't care at all, they continue to write "take your time" instead of just criticizing the dev a bit factually. Just ridiculous!

Reactions: yrban7477

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know the vast mayority of guys around here that complain are those who not support the Dev and take the game for free (includeing myself).
What I really don't like though is people going offtopic in a Thread considering themselfes to be entitled to critisize other people without haveing any commitment themselfes.

Just make it like the rest of us, see the thread give yourself a headbang or just move on and return once the game actually get's Updated.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
You know the vast mayority of guys around here that complain are those who not support the Dev and take the game for free (includeing myself).
What I really don't like though is people going offtopic in a Thread considering themselfes to be entitled to critisize other people without haveing any commitment themselfes.

Just make it like the rest of us, see the thread give yourself a headbang or just move on and return once the game actually get's Updated.
So you do not like complaints about developer speed to be in the game thread but somehow you find it acceptable to post a complaint about others complaining. Seems to me pretty much the same result.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021
Some people like to watch devs milking their patrons and some say be careful, it might be....! If the next update will never come... some new patrons will save their money!

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

BareBoneCreations

Apr 11, 2021
Well, I guess I have to give credit where credit is due. This Dev puts forth a good effort. Okay maybe he/she misjudges time frames, but given the quality of the renders, the characters, the story line, the programing involved, and adding in the fact that most here are riding along on the free magic carpet ride, what more needs to be said. The supporters are under no legal obligation to this or any other Developer, their choice, their decision; if they are being milked then there is always that little button they can hit to stop the bleeding.

Be thankful there is a site like this one, and Patreons willing to fork out the money and then come over here and deposit the game without receiving anything in return other than maybe an over abundance of vocalized but never heard thank you's because I believe that most monitors would just bounce those appreciative thoughts right back to the vocalizer. I could be wrong.

Sincerely,
BareBoneCreations

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
3 weeks ago the developer posted that the game is almost done and would be released soon. At that time the progress update was stuck at 85%, Today the progress is still stuck at 85%?. HOW/WHY is it so hard to stick to a time frame or at least update the progress bar. I was a paid subscriber to this game in the past but I will never make that mistake again.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes