donotbot

May 18, 2021
Task: Sun burns.
I have the Yellowback fish.
I know how to cock them.
Afternoon Rachel is in the shelter.
I cooked one yellowback.
When i ask her, I get "If I want her to wear the bikini I have to prepare a special meal before."
Is there another trigger?

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
I know how to cock them.
I cooked one yellowback.
When i ask her, I get "If I want her to wear the bikini I have to prepare a special meal before."
have you tried skipping one day? for me it triggered as at lunch when i prepared the yellow fish (do mind, you need to select the yellow one in the cooking menu by clicking the arrow under the blue fish).

(also, loled at your typo 'know how to cock them' ;-) )

Reactions: guyforcas

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you post your save, I'll take a look.
I had the same problem on the 'Newcomers' questline, so I tried playing the game again from the start on the previous update and got all the way to the end of that update fine. So I think there must be a problem with the current version that had bugged that quest.

donotbot

May 18, 2021
How do you start the yellowback scene?

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to do the coin scene a few more times and I got it unlocked somehow.
The normal or
have you tried skipping one day? for me it triggered as at lunch when i prepared the yellow fish (do mind, you need to select the yellow one in the cooking menu by clicking the arrow under the blue fish).

Yep trigger gone of

Indeed. Played another card game and so skipped a day and cooked another fish and that triggered it.
You skip time and go straight to the evening meal.
Typo. English is not my native language, so sometimes strange things happen.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know, if the issue with compressed version about corrupted images is repaired but I've uploaded a "fix" for it - just replace in your "game/images/" folder.

Reactions: Doshima

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I know how to cock them.
I cooked one yellowback.
In my playthrough, I cooked a yellowback fish, and nothing happened. I played through a few more days and then cooked another yellowback. The conversation with Rachel about the bikini started while the cooking/crafting menu was still open. I don't have any mods installed, only the B.rpa hotfix for 0.11.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Got the same problem, attaching my save :)
You have to progress in the "Sweet Dream" quest first. This one is quite tricky because there are 2 parallel subplots in it. Depending the order you do them, the task log doesn't show right help text.

I have updated my Task Log mod to reflect this.

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
You have to select:
- Ask her for naked yoga
- And during the scene, "Turn her..."
so either im dumb... or dumb lol because when i talk to jessica in the early morning(waking her up for yoga) it only gives me the option to talk to her, she goes and bends over in front asking to hold her arms, we go in the water i get a hand job, no option during that scene, then she takes my shorts and goes to rachel and thats when rachel has a dream and during that scene there is no option there either for "turn her"? is it a different spot and im just that dumb or am i just dumb and still missing it? i also have the latest task mod too

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes