Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, had enough with the coin game. I understand 2 or three turns. But when we get up past 10 I've had enough of it.

!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!
Any way you could make a auto-complete for the coin game so we don't have to play every...single...round?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
so either im dumb... or dumb lol because when i talk to jessica in the early morning(waking her up for yoga) it only gives me the option to talk to her, she goes and bends over in front asking to hold her arms, we go in the water i get a hand job, no option during that scene, then she takes my shorts and goes to rachel and thats when rachel has a dream and during that scene there is no option there either for "turn her"? is it a different spot and im just that dumb or am i just dumb and still missing it? i also have the latest task mod too
Ah... It worked in "my" Stranded Dick with your save.

1/ Which version do you play?
2/ Have you made a fresh install? (Never install over the previous version)
3/ With Task Log mod installed, what's the help message for "Yoga Lessons" questline?

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Ok, had enough with the coin game. I understand 2 or three turns. But when we get up past 10 I've had enough of it.
Any way you could make a auto-complete for the coin game so we don't have to play every...single...round?
I have already thought about this (I have played this game a shitload of times for testing purpose o_O ). But I hesitate. I am changing more and more things in this game and it takes more and more time to maintain at each update... But I'll take a look.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, i read the book 3 times, the mc tried to make fiere, then i had a cut seen where he hurt his hand, how can i make the fir now? nothing happen when i clic craft in the craft menu

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Ive never understood the rating of this game, it is the most repetitive game I have ever played.
Ive played for hours and only seen a pair of tits. You have to grind and grind doing the same thing over and over again.
I am sure I have been bathing or been the bathing location at least a hundred times for it to change a couple of frames.
What is the reward of all of this? A quest starts way too early telling me stuff I have never seen on screen.
Long before I found Jessica the quest Newcomers started. Saying something about an incident with a snake and something about failing to meet up with another group of which I have never seen on screen.
It also say that I found a hook that is strong enough to support my weight but I have no hook in my inventory, just like nothing else in this quest have actually happened.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Official Hotfix from the dev

Here the hotfix from the dev. Apply it on your 0.11 to make it a 0.11b.

You have 2 possibilities. Look at the content of your folder named "game":
1/ If you have a bunch of .rpy files in this folder, use rpy.zip and unzip it in "game"

2/ If you don't have .rpy file, that means you have .rpa files. In this case, unzip the B.zip attached file in your "game" folder. The B.rpa it contains must replace the old B.rpa.
I may have put all the hotfix and patch I can not advance I am blocked

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I may have put all the hotfix and patch I can not advance I am blocked
You don't tell enough. Post your save and tell me what you're trying to do?

Have you installed the Task Log mod by the way? If not, start by doing so.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I only have the beach, the woods, the pond and the cave as locations.
The following quests:
Let there be light - Progress in other tasks
The Pond - Progress in other tasks
Sunburns - Progress in other tasks
Newcomers - Says that I have a hook (I dont) that can help me climb a cliff.
Arachnofobia - Contineued in future versions
Yoga lessons - Progress in other tasks
So I bet my save is broken.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I only have the beach, the woods, the pond and the cave as locations.
The following quests:
Let there be light - Progress in other tasks
The Pond - Progress in other tasks
Sunburns - Progress in other tasks
Newcomers - Says that I have a hook (I dont) that can help me climb a cliff.
Arachnofobia - Contineued in future versions
Yoga lessons - Progress in other tasks
So I bet my save is broken.
That's a start but you still have to answer my other requests if you want an efficient help.

Edit: Oops very sorry, I consfused you with the other guy.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes