MrEpitome

Jul 19, 2020
Ok understood. You have a problem because you use the compressed version.

2 solutions:
- You download and use the normal version
- You download the fix attached and uncompressed it in the folder named "game"

Note I didn't test the patch. I made it thanks to the list made by joblols here(y)
sedin
already did this job but I'm unable to use the link he sent :(

@MrEpitome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Ok understood. You have a problem because you use the compressed version.

2 solutions:
- You download and use the normal version
- You download the fix attached and uncompressed it in the folder named "game"

Note I didn't test the patch. I made it thanks to the list made by joblols here(y)
sedin
already did this job but I'm unable to use the link he sent :(

@MrEpitome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi thanks for the fix. I'm using compressed version too and I still get grey screens on multiple occasions. now after trying auto-eat and also manual eat... it ends up with grey screen.

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
Ah... It worked in "my" Stranded Dick with your save.

1/ Which version do you play?
2/ Have you made a fresh install? (Never install over the previous version)
3/ With Task Log mod installed, what's the help message for "Yoga Lessons" questline?
i will do a fresh install.. i started to do it last night and just went to bed. i will update you once i do it.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi thanks for the fix. I'm using compressed version too and I still get grey screens on multiple occasions. now after trying auto-eat and also manual eat... it ends up with grey screen.
Can you give me an example with a screenshot please?

siddb12

Jan 11, 2022
i am unable to go ahead in the game after adding all the fixes and everything. also i have 11+ ropes but still stuck at the end of v10b save only. please help

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i am unable to go ahead in the game after adding all the fixes and everything. also i have 11+ ropes but still stuck at the end of v10b save only. please help
I don't see any problem with your save. The only available task says to "Wait". Something happens the next morning.

siddb12

Jan 11, 2022
I don't see any problem with your save. The only available task says to "Wait". Something happens the next morning.
Nothing happens. Same thing repeats everytime. Also after reading the above chats i am unable to speak with rachel about new task. i can just ask her to make rope

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
@bibifocany idea why I can't click the tool box in the laundry room? I'm on android and not entirely sure where to find my save.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
@bibifocany idea why I can't click the tool box in the laundry room? I'm on android and not entirely sure where to find my save.
You know, your question has been asked a thousand times before. You have to install the hotfix 0.11b from the OP.

It might seems more complicated to do on Android but it's not. If you use Estrada777 port, he explains in his post how to install a mod on his port. The procedure is the same for the hotfix. I think you should use the rpy version instead of the rpa one.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
You know, your question has been asked a thousand times before. You have to install the hotfix 0.11b from the OP.

It might seems more complicated to do on Android but it's not. If you use Estrada777 port, he explains in his post how to install a mod on his port. The procedure is the same for the hotfix. I think you should use the rpy version instead of the rpa one.
I've installed everything he's linked. I'll try again though, thank you.

Reactions: Bibifoc

playthesegames

Aug 27, 2022
Hi, I'm on mac version 0.11, but it says on the Newcomers task log that says I found a hook(which I haven't) and that Rachel wants to talk to me about the rope, but she never talks about it. How do I get past this and find the hook?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes