tbgr

Apr 21, 2018
People ove to get on here and bitch about "devs milking" and I can almost guarentee that 99.999% of them likley have never pledged to anyone at all, or if they did they cancelled their measly $1 pleadge when the dev was a day late.. All I can say is that I hope every single person with that attitude has that same attitude reflected back on them by their boss at work, their family members never letting them forget a broken or delayed promise, etc... You get grace by giving it, not by holding someone to a standard that most/all likley don't meet themselves.
You keep arrogantly dismissing the pledges like "measly 1-2$", meanwhile suckers who pledge 40$ are getting basically spit in their faces. 40$ is half of an AAA game. Are you a friend of the dev or are you into findom lmao

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Fully 0.11 Save.
Every mod from Bibifoc is Used in this save.
I dont know if the save will work if you dont have it.
Heads up that when 0.12 releases the save may or may not work until Bibifoc updates his mods.

Always big thanks to Bibifoc for his amazing mods.

Just put the save in game/saves inside the Stranded dick folder..
If you have played the game before there will be a save folder inside your C Drive.
C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Stranded-Dick-1568574315
Youll have to put the save there too.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Just put the save in game/saves inside the Stranded dick folder..
If you have played the game before there will be a save folder inside your C Drive.
C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Stranded-Dick-1568574315
Youll have to put the save there too.
You don't necessarily need to do this. When you have 2 saves with the same name in %APPDATA% and game/saves, Renpy automatically shows the most recent one in the load screen.

So, if someone downloads your save, it will probably be his most recent save. So putting it in game/saves should be enough.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You don't necessarily need to do this. When you have 2 saves with the same name in %APPDATA% and game/saves, Renpy automatically shows the most recent one in the load screen.

So, if someone downloads your save, it will probably be his most recent save. So putting it in game/saves should be enough.
could be true, I always put it in the C Drive folder because just putting it inside game folder never works on my end if i have played the game before.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You keep arrogantly dismissing the pledges like "measly 1-2$", meanwhile suckers who pledge 40$ are getting basically spit in their faces. 40$ is half of an AAA game. Are you a friend of the dev or are you into findom lmao
Apparently your reading comprehension is low, let me help clarify.

I was not "arrogantly dismissing" a $1 pledge. My comment was aimed that you can SUPPORT most devs for as litytle as $1-$3 a month. That is hardly lifestyle breaking for most folks unless they are in destitute poverty and if thats the case I would wonder how they even have access to the internet at all.

As for those pledging $40 a month.. WHO CARES? If it's you (yeah right) and you don't like the pace of development, decrease your pledge or stop supporting. My point, and pay attention here, is that whiny babies always cry about a dev milking and 99.99% of those ARE NOT SUPORTING THE DEV to begin with. So at that point, all these complaienrs are doing is showing how dumb they are to bitch about something they are getting for FREE on this site.

If you're getting it FOR FREE trhen stop bitching about when or what you get as a release, and just enjoy it when it's out, or go find something else to play with (maybe the micro dick that most babies have that cry and whine about devs?) when the release is not out yet.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
could be true, I always put it in the C Drive folder because just putting it inside game folder never works on my end if i have played the game before.
I also make backups incase a save is bad or corrupt including the 'Persistent' file Renpy doesn't see the folders at all...

Renpy Game Saves.jpg

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe the developer is stranded on an island somewhere and that is why he cannot even bother to take 2 minutes and post an update to his paid supporters as to why the game update is delayed again and again. Add this game to the list of DO NOT offer financial support unless it is on a per update basis. Paying him to miss self imposed deadline after deadline is going to do nothing but encourage more bad behavior.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022

Hi Patrons! I hope you are all well!

0.12 is almost ready, tomorrow I'll be rendering the last images I needed to add. I took these days to enhance the release, and I think that you will be pleased with the results. Adding up all the new renders, this version will be the biggest I've published so far.

I'll be uploading it on Wednesday night (UTC-8) so I have the time to add them to the game and check everything is alright.

This will be the final schedule for 0.12:

$40 tier: Dec-14
$20 tier: Dec-19
$10 tier: Dec-24
$5 tier: Dec- 29

Thank you so much for your great support and the waiting!

Best Regards!!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The dev originally said 0.12 would release on Wednesday, November 30, then on November 30, he said that he would "push the release back a couple of days", now he says it will be released on Wednesday, December 14, which is yet to be seen. That's quite literally a couple of weeks, not a couple of days.

I made a light-hearted post before saying that a couple of days would be the following weekend (9-10 days) and it was deleted for being off-topic. My apologies to whoever took offense to that, but now the release will be even later at 14 days, possibly longer.

I hope this isn't considered off-topic, and based on previous release and updates, players can almost certainly depend on 2 things:
1. This developer's schedule isn't real until players can actually download the update.
2. The update has a high probability of having game-breaking bugs, especially for new players (i.e., players that aren't starting from a save-game from the last version). Thankfully, some members here are helping the new players.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes