fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1669472855262.png

Hi everyone!
I am pleased to tell you that version 0.12 will be finally released this Wednesday!!

Version 0.12 will have over 600 new renders! Plus new animations, new unlockable images for the Idols search quest, 2 new scenarios, and much more!

I leave below the dates according to each tier:
30-November: $40 tier
5-December: $20 tier
10-December: $10 tier
15-December: $5 tier

Thanks for your support!

Best regards!!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1669842926261.png

Hello Patrons! I hope everyone is very well!

I wanted to tell you that these days I've been running the game several times to clean all the bugs and, now, it's working perfectly fine.
However, I realized that to add a little more cohesion to this version, a couple of scenes need to be added and that's what I'm working on right now.
Because of this, I will need to push the release date back just a couple of days.* Of course, November $40 patrons will have access to the release, don't worry about that (I'm sending you right now the link to a shared folder where 0.12 will be uploaded).

Thanks for your great support!!

* :ROFLMAO:

Feb 14, 2022
View attachment 2195080

Hi everyone!
I am pleased to tell you that version 0.12 will be finally released this Wednesday!!

Version 0.12 will have over 600 new renders! Plus new animations, new unlockable images for the Idols search quest, 2 new scenarios, and much more!

I leave below the dates according to each tier:
30-November: $40 tier
5-December: $20 tier
10-December: $10 tier
15-December: $5 tier

Thanks for your support!

Best regards!!
Do you have a discord channel? I want to join!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Should have put money on it
Who knows, you would have even been better.

But what's strange in that? He's doing everything all alone, so he's right in full to do anything he believes good to release an update worthy of his expectations and of all those who follow him - and I think there are quite a few here, judging by the comments.
I can't understand, it's not even good to be honest with his patreons anymore?

My own opinion, nothing else. No flame against anyone, I wanto be crystal here.

With best regards.

tbgr

Apr 21, 2018
Who knows, you would have even been better.

But what's strange in that? He's doing everything all alone, so he's right in full to do anything he believes good to release an update worthy of his expectations and of all those who follow him - and I think there are quite a few here, judging by the comments.
I can't understand, it's not even good to be honest with his patreons anymore?

My own opinion, nothing else. No flame against anyone, I wanto be crystal here.

With best regards.

Well he is imposing the deadline on himself. No one told him to release it on the 30th. Instead he says arbitrary dates and then keeps pushing them a few times, announcing the additional delays sometime days after the previous date came. When I found the game last year I wanted to support him, but this shit is the reason I haven't given him a cent. But I'm a petty bastard.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure if it is just the younger generation or what but reliability and being able to trust someone's word seems to be a dying art. This game is ok and in years past I would have paid to support it but after a very long string of developers that just break promise after promise I just refuse to support any game financially that does not have a track record of reliability and completing things in a timely fashion. I don't think the average developer understands just how many people they lose as paid supporters because of endless delays and excuses instead of just buckling down and getting things down. Add to it days and days without any update when a deadline comes and goes tells me the developer does not really care about his/her supporters so why should more people support the game developer.

Oct 9, 2022
That does seem to be the logical reason, just sucks because the whole industry is slowing decaying.
Sadly ICSTOR led the way and showed that you can go AWOL for years and rake in the money and then abandon the game. Seems that a lot of people set a patreon payment and then forget about it. I know where every dollar goes each month and regularly stop payments of stuff I don't want anymore.

Not saying that this creator is doing that, but a lot are. Sadly one of my favourite games is Dreams of Desire and it has tons of content, but his new game Midnight Paradise has very little actual sex after 3 years and the last update was 8 months ago. They build up a good base of donations and then just mail it in.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not sure if it is just the younger generation or what but reliability and being able to trust someone's word seems to be a dying art. This game is ok and in years past I would have paid to support it but after a very long string of developers that just break promise after promise I just refuse to support any game financially that does not have a track record of reliability and completing things in a timely fashion. I don't think the average developer understands just how many people they lose as paid supporters because of endless delays and excuses instead of just buckling down and getting things down. Add to it days and days without any update when a deadline comes and goes tells me the developer does not really care about his/her supporters so why should more people support the game developer.
Hmm, you do realize that some Patreon levels are likd $1-$3 a month right? Probably less than you piss away a day or every few days buying over priced coffee or something else you deem 'invaluable'. Does this excuse people delaying releasing their work? It depends.. If you trhink your $1 a month peledge is going to hold some dev hostage when most are working on these games part time, and who knows what else is going on. Remember Patreon is not you bvuying a product that had a dedicated dev team promising a release every X days, it's there to support people spening their otherwise uncompensated time building a game for you, me and everyone else to enjoy.

People ove to get on here and bitch about "devs milking" and I can almost guarentee that 99.999% of them likley have never pledged to anyone at all, or if they did they cancelled their measly $1 pleadge when the dev was a day late.. All I can say is that I hope every single person with that attitude has that same attitude reflected back on them by their boss at work, their family members never letting them forget a broken or delayed promise, etc... You get grace by giving it, not by holding someone to a standard that most/all likley don't meet themselves.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well he is imposing the deadline on himself. No one told him to release it on the 30th. Instead he says arbitrary dates and then keeps pushing them a few times, announcing the additional delays sometime days after the previous date came. When I found the game last year I wanted to support him, but this shit is the reason I haven't given him a cent. But I'm a petty bastard.
You do realize that the dev probably realizes, as anyone who has ever worked on a project, that we as humans need deadlines to keep us motivated right? In work, personal lives, etc. It's why we track things like anniversaries, pay days, etc.

The dev likely uses the release dates as motivation but misses them a bit at time. Things happen in live, no big deal. If someone is so pissed off because someone was late releasing the update that they spent a whopping $1-$2 a month pledge (which most piss away more than that each day or in a few days with overpriced coffee, etc) I think that says more about the person pledging actually....

• Angry
Reactions: leoma90
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes