Limura

Mar 9, 2019
For those having trouble finding the last idol (took me forever) it's a black idol sitting next to the far right leg of the lagoon hut, it doesn't stand out easily

Reactions: fuzzy poo

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I think this Dev dont know what is doing :eek: ??
Why is that ? - Puting another dick in game makes no stranded dick but stranded dicks with allot of chicks :confused: :FacePalm:

Almost Mc fucked Rachel etc Milf but another Dick joins ----WTF o_O
Why NTR:poop: adding in midle of game ffs make Mc the only one who Fucks..No Idea how much grind to finaly fuck one NPC >??
And one male npc joins for free and easy fuck and sleeps with Npc :FacePalm:

IF you make game respect Title first and tags :WeSmart:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I can't get any further at this point with the treasure hunter. I have 17 ropes & 4 YUCCA leaves & have read everything from the book. Survival Skills 10/12 the story doesn't continue. What do I have to do now?

Translate from German to Englisch from the Google Transilator :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, really I don't know what was the whole the fuss about, this Nacisitic Steve joining them, (Not talking about those who got tangled in another discusion) from the plot it is clear, what will come, at least for me, (Steve will be gone for good, maybe a shark eats him, or the aboriginal women abduct him, )
I have to admit that I'am indiferent about the so called NTR content, quite good work to write Steve as a super disgusting Douche, (he is a cuck who belives being god gift to woman) Kudos to the Dev. great job in profiling his character, also in describing the rising confidence and assertiveness from the MC.
I failed to see where there could be a loss of trust in the Dev. words,
(I admit I didn't read the whole tread and don't know if he made some promises) let's not dwell in the subject.
So I'am exited to see where this story goes.
I Really enjoyed the game play big thanks to the Dev.

MrJoZocker look into the quest log, I don't know where in that quest are you if you are preparing the expediton with Rachel or not. I suggest to install Bibifocs mod it will help you.(normaly Jessica tells you during the lunch/ dinner that she made a Basket where you can drop the missing items for the quest.) In my game It apeared at the next morning. hope that helped you

Reactions: Benhy

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
MrJoZocker look into the quest log, I don't know where in that quest are you if you are preparing the expediton with Rachel or not. I suggest to install Bibifocs mod it will help you.(normaly Jessica tells you during the lunch/ dinner that she made a Basket where you can drop the missing items for the quest.) In my game It apeared at the next morning. hope that helped you
Hello, yes I have everything ready for the basket. The quest log says that I now only need the 2 ropes and the 4 YUCCA sheets and something to read from the book. I did that and nothing happens

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, yes I have everything ready for the basket. The quest log says that I now only need the 2 ropes and the 4 YUCCA sheets and something to read from the book. I did that and nothing happens
Hi go to sleep then normally it triggers itself iirc; the game is somewhat slow sometimes to actualize itself / Hi ! geh doch einfach mal schlafen, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, dieses Abenteuer startet von alleine am nächstem tag.
Das Spiel an sich is manchmal etwas langsamer um sich zu aktualisieren.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hi go to sleep then normally it triggers itself iirc; the game is somewhat slow sometimes to actualize itself / Hi ! geh doch einfach mal schlafen, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, dieses Abenteuer startet von alleine am nächstem tag.
Das Spiel an sich is manchmal etwas langsamer um sich zu aktualisieren.
ich hab schon mehr mal geschlafen... und nix passiert :-(

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
soooo....looking at the tags and then reading the summary i got to ask: why does this have a ntr tag? as from the sound of things this is basically a harem set up as you got 1 guy and i'm guessing a island of girls you can seduce unless the ntr tag is for girl/girl stuff which i don't think actually qualifies as ntr XD, ntr meaning either netori {MC taking the girls from other guys}, Netorare {girl getting stolen by another guy basically her cheating on/cuckolding her bf/husband/fiancé without the MC {male character} knowing about it} or Natorase { more or less MC encourages/corrupts their gf/wife/fiancé to have sex with other guys while they watch or actively helps}

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
soooo....looking at the tags and then reading the summary i got to ask: why does this have a ntr tag? as from the sound of things this is basically a harem set up as you got 1 guy and i'm guessing a island of girls you can seduce unless the ntr tag is for girl/girl stuff which i don't think actually qualifies as ntr XD, ntr meaning either netori {MC taking the girls from other guys}, Netorare {girl getting stolen by another guy basically her cheating on/cuckolding her bf/husband/fiancé without the MC {male character} knowing about it} or Natorase { more or less MC encourages/corrupts their gf/wife/fiancé to have sex with other guys while they watch or actively helps}
The Bf or Stepfather makes his apearance and Shows off that stirred the emotions in this tread (read the last 6 pages)
the MC objective is to lure his Rachel away from her Bf or whatever, best you play to find out it's an entertaining and challenging game with a few flaws but good overall

Reactions: hamvuiwa

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
The Bf or Stepfather makes his apearance and Shows off that stirred the emotions in this tread (read the last 6 pages)
the MC objective is to lure his Rachel away from her Bf or whatever, best you play to find out it's an entertaining and challenging game with a few flaws but good overall
ah so a netori game then? XD

Reactions: xapican

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Besides the one guy giving off clear "questionable mental capacity" vibes continually spamming up this thread raging about trust issues, can anybody else claiming that point to me where it was the dev promised this would be a "NTR Free" game? Heck, I'll even accept a post of him directly using or making a reference to the term NTR, as that at least confirms pre-existing knowledge in these scenarios and discounts the otherwise usual suspect case of a dev not even realizing extremist posters here on f95 freaking out about non-MC sex was even a thing. Much a less a consideration factor that would be going into his story build.

Otherwise and without that this essentially seems like a nothing burger and more so a self-created issue within a subsection of people here then something dev created. As it literally took me 1 minute into my playthrough to run in Rachel making reference to Steve as her boyfriend, followed by a scene much latter on of her moaning his name while my MC was unknowingly trying to peep/molest her. All of which mind you is happening in a game that is about as barebones on actual story "immersive relationship" presentation as it gets, and with a gaming focus that is much more aimed as it's task management aspects.

In fact the much more offensive thing in this game to me is the eat system. It's like the dev purposely thought to himself "damn, I'm not gonna have that get up/dressed option everybody universally hates on the RPGM platform. How can I best replicate that in my Renpy game?". Factoring in on top of the grind that makes this a 2 star game alone for me, even with cheats. And has me sitting here a couple hours in, and after finally reaching a little past the Rachel BJ, debating if it's even worth it or if I even care enough to make it to that controversial Steve sex scene.

Kevins

Dec 30, 2022
How do I build up the new shelter, I crafted it with the necessary bamboo and rope, but nothing happened. It's been around 5 6 ingame days, but still nothing. Is there any button that i oversee? Is crafting alone not enough?
You have to click on ur current bed and chose sleep until morning

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In fact the much more offensive thing in this game to me is the eat system.
Sure it was something different, it was annoying at first but later when you got the hang of it, I liked and found it a refreshing idea,
About, your exchange with this guy, I'm not shure but it wasn't the NTR stuff, he was disapointed of, I never understand him right when he is argumenting, (but I'am not a native englishspeaker) when he is calm he is a cool person to interact and goofy around.
I for my part Loved the game and how I said the scene wasn't that bad.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Sure it was something different, it was annoying at first but later when you got the hang of it, I liked and found it a refreshing idea,

In itself I actually don't typically get too worked up over grind mechanics or the like that you of course typically find in sandboxes. In fact if i was to build the perfect hypothetical game setting it would be a sandbox that included at least some grind elements.

Once a day with that one I might of ended up giving it a still groan worthy pass. Twice a day is just too obnoxious though imo. Especially given the way the game plays out with an always very limited amount of daily task content to progress through. Wayy too high a % of actual playtime being spent doing that.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes