• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It's ok !(y) meanwhile we could add at the game request started by platypushperry (Ohh these nicknames:rolleyes:)
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-13.153060/ so the Mods know there is a demad and don't bomb this thread
Oh, $40 Heroes! Please help us enjoy the game too! The link is right here. Show us kindness and punish the evil developer of latenesses. It been 48 hours since release and we are in need of you our heroes! If only the dev released on 16th, on time, then we would have it by now.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Oh, $40 Heroes! Please help us enjoy the game too! The link is right here. Show us kindness and punish the evil developer of latenesses. It been 48 hours since release and we are in need of you our heroes! If only the dev released on 16th, on time, then we would have it by now.
You don't understand this $40 entertainment concept! For this money they could at least enjoy your impatience... At least this...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm enjoying it for free!
Yes, you could, but their feeling is more intense after playing 5-30 minutes of the new update... which you don't have, yet... The taste of the "forbidden fruit" is stronger even though in reality it's not that sweet

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Yes, you could, but their feeling is more intense after playing 5-30 minutes of the new update... which you don't have, yet... The taste of the "forbidden fruit" is stronger even though in reality it's not that sweet
nah, i been abstaining from jerk for 7 days now. Originally, planned for 3-4 days to release that energy for the new scenes with my precious little Emily sis but this fking dev delayed with his psychological money grabbing tricks. I'm pretty sure I am gonna feel ecstatstic when I play it now, and in addition we still have so many days to wait

Reactions: yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
nah, i been abstaining from jerk for 7 days now. Originally, planned for 3-4 days to release that energy for the new scenes with my precious little Emily sis but this fking dev delayed with his psychological money grabbing tricks. I'm pretty sure I am gonna feel ecstatstic when I play it now, and in addition we still have so many days to wait
So you're looking forward to beating the stranding dick..., the long wait will only add more excitement... free excitement

Last edited:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
So you're looking forward to beating the stranding dick...so, the long wait will only add more excitement... free excitement
I guess I will be huge then, I plan to do it on Sunday night, so I don't miss college classes these weekdays. More time for planning and preparations. And yes more excitement because it's free too, and more excitement showing the middle finger(cock) to the dev for free $40 excitement.

Oh $20 h'roes, we needeth thy gift'd blessings lief. Doth blesseth us with thy kindness and gen'rosity - "English to Shakspearean Translator"

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I am enjoying your impatience. That costs me nothing!
Besides, what makes anyone deserving of a hero? They pay and you don't.
Well, first of all how am I impatient? I told you I moved on after someone said it won't be released for a week or so.
So you already played the game and came here to laugh and mock at the rest of us because you are a filthy rich bastrd? Not really a bro move but the opposite.

"Besides, what makes anyone deserving of a hero? They pay and you don't." No one deserves a hero lol, isn't it obvious? They are the most generous, kindest and humblest people out there and yes they do exist as I met them already.
They do not speak like you. You are not a hero nor a villain but a selfish and egocentric narcissist in the society. I would refuse from you even if you give me the game for free, if you had it, which I highly doubt lmao.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Well, first of all how am I impatient? I told you I moved on after someone said it won't be released for a week or so.
So you already played the game and came here to laugh and mock at the rest of us because you are a filthy rich bastrd? Not really a bro move but the opposite.

"Besides, what makes anyone deserving of a hero? They pay and you don't." No one deserves a hero lol, isn't it obvious? They are the most generous, kindest and humblest people out there and yes they do exist as I met them already.
They do not speak like you. You are not a hero nor a villain but a selfish and egocentric narcissist in the society. I would refuse from you even if you give me the game for free, if you had it, which I highly doubt lmao.
You assume too much. I never said I played, or paid, anything... only that your impatience entertains me. The fact that you are getting heated over your own misunderstanding just makes it better!

Reactions: yrban7477 and Qalx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
True, all the old bugs are present in this version, and previous mods crash the game sometimes. But you can watch the scenes though xD
Eh, I'm pretty sure I'm only 50% of the way in at best. I did look at the gallery, I do wonder how many actual galley scenes are added with v0.13.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
True, all the old bugs are present in this version, and previous mods crash the game sometimes. But you can watch the scenes though xD
When exactly? There was only one bug with the Task Log Mod which prevented to use old saves without the mod and it has been prompty fixed.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes