Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
01-April- 0$ tier...
Well if you have a download link for v0.13, then sure, let's change the title of this thread, but right now we don't have the link so it's still v0.12
try again after 01 April, maybe (” 01-April- 0$ tier... ”)
Now is ”a special offer” for 40$...

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
01-April- 0$ tier...
try again after 01 April, maybe (” 01-April- 0$ tier... ”)
Now is ”a special offer” for 40$...
Lol, there is no such thing as 0$ tier, you need to have minimum $5 for last tier unlock. Maybe wait for free promotion when he releases 0.16 next year

• Haha
Reactions: Fuckgoth029

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It's ok !(y) meanwhile we could add at the game request started by platypushperry (Ohh these nicknames:rolleyes:)
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-13.153060/ so the Mods know there is a demad and don't bomb this thread
Oh, $40 Heroes! Please help us enjoy the game too! The link is right here. Show us kindness and punish the evil developer of latenesses. It been 48 hours since release and we are in need of you our heroes! If only the dev released on 16th, on time, then we would have it by now.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Oh, $40 Heroes! Please help us enjoy the game too! The link is right here. Show us kindness and punish the evil developer of latenesses. It been 48 hours since release and we are in need of you our heroes! If only the dev released on 16th, on time, then we would have it by now.
You don't understand this $40 entertainment concept! For this money they could at least enjoy your impatience... At least this...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm enjoying it for free!
Yes, you could, but their feeling is more intense after playing 5-30 minutes of the new update... which you don't have, yet... The taste of the "forbidden fruit" is stronger even though in reality it's not that sweet

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Yes, you could, but their feeling is more intense after playing 5-30 minutes of the new update... which you don't have, yet... The taste of the "forbidden fruit" is stronger even though in reality it's not that sweet
nah, i been abstaining from jerk for 7 days now. Originally, planned for 3-4 days to release that energy for the new scenes with my precious little Emily sis but this fking dev delayed with his psychological money grabbing tricks. I'm pretty sure I am gonna feel ecstatstic when I play it now, and in addition we still have so many days to wait

Reactions: yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
nah, i been abstaining from jerk for 7 days now. Originally, planned for 3-4 days to release that energy for the new scenes with my precious little Emily sis but this fking dev delayed with his psychological money grabbing tricks. I'm pretty sure I am gonna feel ecstatstic when I play it now, and in addition we still have so many days to wait
So you're looking forward to beating the stranding dick..., the long wait will only add more excitement... free excitement

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes